Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We have been discussing about khalistan for many years now... But, Indian government is not at all concered about giving sikhs their separate nation... The purpose of this thread is to fasten our efforts for getting khalistan... indian government is just forgetting it... we people are doing parchar about khalistan on net through various websites... but, no one of us is speaking about khalistan freely in india... and in this way, we are losing our rights... i think now is time to do something , otherwise , it will be too late for sikhs to act... i ask all of you to give your opinions on what next step we should take in this direction... i think now we should stop saving ourself from indian government and we should speak freely for khalistan... or adopt bhagat singh policy... i mean, throw a fuki bomb and start shouting " khalistan zindabad" so that we can re-activate this struggle. i may be wrong in this method....but something has to be done ifffff we really want khalistan or is it going to be a virtual state....?

Please reply

gurfateh ji

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikhs in India already do talk openly about Khalistan. Simranjit Singh Mann for example. Mann and others have faced imprisonment at various times over the past couple of years for holding public rallies promoting Khalistan, but point is they still do it. Sikhs turned their backs on all the pro-Khalistanis during the Punjab state legislative assembly elections in February. Even Mann could not win a seat. Khalistan as a movement needs to re-establish itself intellectually and at the grassroots. It will be a long, slow and tiresome process. But there is little alternative. Those days of shouting slogans and fanning high-emotions of the people are long gone. Sikhs in India need introspection. They need to address why support for Khalistan at the political level died down. They need to address whether Sikhs there still want an independent state or not. These are questions that need to be addressed before any movement can ever take off.

Whatever little pro-independence activity remains among Sikhs in Khalistan can be kept up with at the following sites:

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com/

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/

http://www.sikhshahadat.com/

http://www.dalkhalsa.com/

http://www.sikhstudentsfederation.com/

If you are in India i suggest you support and join the above. Spread the word about these organisations and publications and get your relatives and friends to join too.

WJKK WJKF

I agree fully with the post above. DKI is right.

But Barjinder bhaji, its very difficult to throw a bomb and then shout Khalistan Zindabad. Once police arrests u, u will become a police cat. The panth is infilitrated with such cats.

But something needs to be done.

Or else in 200 years Sikhism in India will be Hinduism. RSS is trying its best to make Sikhs Hindus.

But even if we r unable to make khalistan in this generation, we shud be succsesfull in killing police officers like KPS Gill, Izhar Alam, Sumedh Saini, Julio Ribeiro. Politicians like Sajjan, Maninder Bitta, Tytler, Badal, Jr Badal. Fake gurus and thugs like Phoola, Bhanirawala, Ashutosh, Jagjit Sinh, Sarup Sinh, Pehowa.

If we are unable to kill them, the coming generation is not gonna get Khalistan.

This is my coclusion.

Kharak Singh

WJKK WJKF

Killing most of these people wont solve anything but will further alienate ordinary Sikhs from supporting Khalistan's independence and will put a further black mark against the Khalistan movement. Most of these names you mentioned should easily have been defeated and destroyed using intellect but the SGPC, so-called mini-parliament and caretaker of Sikhdom, is too petty, corrupt and inept to take these cult leaders to task. You cannot hope to win support for independence through bloodshed neither are you morally justified to take the lives of people like those cult leaders. Has any pious Sikh leader campaigned against them to expose their false activities? Doubtfull. So why resort immediately to 'the sword'? Killing people at random is not what righteous people do neither would that set a healthy precedent for a renewed liberation struggle. You instead would invite the wrath of the security forces and condemnation from all observers, local and international.

You have to be smart. Use your head. Also be careful what you say on open forums such as this. There is apparently some kind of fat disgusting wanabe journalist from Canada who spends hours reading messages on this forum so that she can slander Sikhs in the newspaper she works for. Your comments would have given this bulbous rat an opportunity to do this.

WJKK WJKF

DKI,

So u mean we shud let off b/st/rds like KPS Gill, Sajjan and Tytler free?

Also guys like Ghotna and Saini

Ghotna, Saini and KPS Gill are responsible for the killing of atleast 100,000 Sikh youth.

And after that instead of getting suspended and going to jail they get promoted!!!!

Sajjan n Tytler are responsible for the 1984 Delhi Anti-Sikh riots.

Bro, what do u mean by this???

"Killing most of these people wont solve anything but will further alienate ordinary Sikhs from supporting Khalistan's independence"

Since 12 years, Khalistani Movement is... well not dead, asleep. We have to awake it. We need a new Sant Ji, but no Operation Blue Star. We need a new Sant Ji to awake the Sikh youth in Punjab. And since all these people are alive, Sikh youth gets ALIENATED from supporting Khalistan's independance. Because, why wud they support the Khalistan movement if 3/4 of mass murderers of the Sikhs are alive?? And they arent punished by Khalistanis... This will give them the impression that Khalistani's only collect funds but use them for personal matters.

Over to you

Kharak Singh

WJKK WJKF

Shud we let them free?

After doing this, instead of going to jail they are awarded.

I can never think of letting these inhuman Brahmanic puppets alive.

I didnt say that anyone should be "let off" for their crimes. What i said is that killing most of those people wont solve anything. I did not say all of them should be spared. Whatever happens to the likes of Gill is in God's hands and if someone carries out the task of bringing him to book for his crimes, so be it. I certainly wont miss him, or anyone else.

Khalistan will come when geo-political realities are valible to proceed. No point putting in so much effort until we do not have enough populs to take over. Missionary work needs to be done first so that people are embedded with Sikh way of life then it would easier to press for khalistan when the time is right. At the moment we got daft ppl following fake baba's pouring them with money while hungry people are dying in streets who could be fed and welcomed into the sikh community. People need to shed the pendu backward aspects of punjabi culture.

New thinking is needed.... the pen is mighter thant he sword, as they say.

Everyone has his ways

Barjinde wants to re-activate the movement by throwing a bomb

I by killing guilty people

Sikh Supreme and DKI through PARCHAR

I think all these ways are right

But will Khalistan be liberated only with parchar?????