Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

It is a good tactic to call Khalistanis agents and defame them... Indian Government also flood rumors that Talwinder Singh Canadian and Gurbachan Singh Manochal where agents... But both where lions of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
dear brother it is the tactics of intelligence agencies of india to defame the sikh fighters they have sent trained killer gangs to Canada about 50 to target sikh groups after merging with them in india they r free to kill and humilate sikhs RAW and its sister organisations have special sikh cells u will be surprised to know that ur uncle BHAI TALWINDER SINGH was given a that DRUG WHICH WAS USED BY NAZIS AGAINIST POWS WHICH RESULTS IN PAINFUL DEATH. THIS DRUG WAS GIVEN TO MANY FIGHTERS LIKE MANBIR SINGH AROOR SINGH THIS CHEMICAL DRUG HAS BEEN BANNED IN 1945

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a good tactic to call Khalistanis agents and defame them... Indian Government also flood rumors that Talwinder Singh Canadian and Gurbachan Singh Manochal where agents... But both where lions of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
dear brother it is the tactics of intelligence agencies of india to defame the sikh fighters they have sent trained killer gangs to Canada about 50 to target sikh groups after merging with them in india they r free to kill and humilate sikhs RAW and its sister organisations have special sikh cells u will be surprised to know that ur uncle BHAI TALWINDER SINGH was given a that DRUG WHICH WAS USED BY NAZIS AGAINIST POWS WHICH RESULTS IN PAINFUL DEATH. THIS DRUG WAS GIVEN TO MANY FIGHTERS LIKE MANBIR SINGH AROOR SINGH THIS CHEMICAL DRUG HAS BEEN BANNED IN 1945

you wanna talk aboutn khalistan you got look at world events . since 9/11 no-one can really aford to indulge in terrorism especailly if they have a long term aim like us for Khalistan. The only way to go forward wiv this in thru parchaar, not jus in india but the whole world, and more importantly to the new generation of youths who havent even heard of operation bluestar. This fight has to be thru the pen. One of the first things we need to do , is to hood rememebrance progs in all gurdawaras about operation bluestar. And spread the message of Sant Jarnail Singh of Bhindran via his recordings audio and video. This should be done as quickly and as wide as possible.

chatanga

sikh goups must sit togeater and sort out differences instead of going directionless and chalk out common prograamme should include other groups like khalsa panchayat, ik noor fauj and shiromani akali dal international each person has great role in sikh struggle it is better learn from history and give proper direction otherwise coming generation will not even forgive pro khalistan groups. ntn

Yes i agree with this. Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat is close to Dal Khalsa and since past couple of years Dal Khalsa has come close with Akali Dal (Mann). But you're right that they all need to come closer together. But this is always a difficult problem to overcome. For example some of Daljit Singh Bittu's former associates did not accept the merger of the Shiromani Khalsa Dal with Akali Dal (Mann) so broke away and revived the SKD, but for what? Such a small splinter group cannot achieve anything. Even SAD (International) of Atinderpal Singh is so small that it cannot hope to achieve anything. Such small groups should follow example of Daljit Singh Bittu and merge into larger, more established Khalistan organisations.

I dont need Khalistan to Practise my Sikhi without any constraints.

My country is the one in which I Stay....and i live to make my place better.

All you NRIs my sincere request to you........... come to India before talking about Khalistan.

Talkin abt Khalistan sittin in front of Flat Panels in some 3rd world aint gonna do any good to Sikhi.

you wanna talk aboutn khalistan you got look at world events . since 9/11 no-one can really aford to indulge in terrorism especailly if they have a long term aim like us for Khalistan. The only way to go forward wiv this in thru parchaar, not jus in india but the whole world, and more importantly to the new generation of youths who havent even heard of operation bluestar. This fight has to be thru the pen. One of the first things we need to do , is to hood rememebrance progs in all gurdawaras about operation bluestar. And spread the message of Sant Jarnail Singh of Bhindran via his recordings audio and video. This should be done as quickly and as wide as possible.

chatanga

u r right my brother in ur way but if someone comes to kill u with guns u cannot defend with pen u r also true that sept 11 2001 has created wave againist teror tactics but it is also true killing few individuals will not win the war but to revive armed movement we have to defeat whole repressive system of indian state like armed forces ,like navy air force etc civil and judicial system political system we r capale of this only fear in minds and slave mentality have to be removed from the minds of diluted sikh public we r economically so sound that we can create several armed forces air force and navy and can win war easily indian state knows it that is why they have used whole intelligence system againist us we need mobilisation and sincere political system and avoid shedding blood of eachother first we have to cerate counter intelligence system brother ur way is also right but armed confrortation is reality i do not know whether any one of us will suvive or not but it is reality we cannot run away from reality BHUL CHUK MAAF WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH

Hawk, i wasnt born in 1992, when my uncle was killed... But my father says that he was caught with 6 others because of some black cats of belgium and then he was hanged on a tree and shot....

Dunno about the drug u r talking about... Anyways, u have a much knowledge on khalistan and its fighters

Thats really good