Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

Delhi Takht te bethegi Khalistani Fauj;

Chattar Jhoolenge Sees Par, Bohat Hovegi Mauj!

sunnybondsingh ji , please try to control urself...

u r showing disrespect to gurbani by editing it

""Delhi Takht te bethegi Khalistani Fauj;

Chattar Jhoolenge Sees Par, Bohat Hovegi Mauj! ""

next time, please take care..

gurfateh ji

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delhi Takht te bethegi Khalistani Fauj;

Chattar Jhoolenge Sees Par, Bohat Hovegi Mauj!

sunnybondsingh ji , please try to control urself...

u r showing disrespect to gurbani by editing it

""Delhi Takht te bethegi Khalistani Fauj;

Chattar Jhoolenge Sees Par, Bohat Hovegi Mauj! ""

next time, please take care..

gurfateh ji

IT IS NICE TO SEE MY YOUNG FRIENDS R FREEDOM LOVING WE WILL HAVE OUR NATON SOONER THAN WE THINKS IF WE USE PROPER PATH THA IS CREATION DISPLINED DEFENCE FORCES AND COUNTER INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM I HOPE DASMESH REGIMENT SUNNY BOND AND BARJINDER JI WILL AGREE WITH IT

thousands of sikhs were tortured and killed under indian rule. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

under indian rule gurdwaras have been burnt. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

Guru Granth Sahib desecrated . will this happen in khalistan ? NO

sikh women paraded naked in thier villages by police. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

sikh properties destroyed. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

sikh religion falsey portrayed. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

Guru Jee kurbaniya falsely portrayed as rebellion. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

Panjabi language relegated behind hindi. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

ravan sena aka panjab police free to beat and kill people. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

fundamental human rights dismissed. will this happen in khalistan ? NO

Khalistan is a necessity for the protection of the Sikh religion, people and nation.

chatanga

Good arguement

I have only one answer

We need Khalistan. Christians n Muslims who will be in Khalistan will be happy. It will be the real BIGGEST DEMOCRACY in the WORLD! It wont discirminate dalits and others, like Brahman government does. Manmohan Singh is a keshdhari hindu, not a sikh.

Clearly Shows how tolerant u are whn it comes to dealing people with different views calling ManMohan Singh Hindu.

Wonder if you want to convince evryone for Khalistan with the Same Attitude.

DUDE U may be Knowin a lotta history abt 84 and the Violent Events after that. Go back a little more and try to see how toelrant and humble sikhs have been.

Even If he is a Keshdhari Hindu he is doing much better than those Posers sitting outhere.

I just dont get one point ....y does a sikh need a separate state to practise his religon with liberty.Are we incompetent for practising our faith in any corner of the world.

If you think there are corrupt peope in the system ...then you enter the main system and change for th good for mankind not just for Sikhs alone.

Good arguement

I have only one answer

We need Khalistan. Christians n Muslims who will be in Khalistan will be happy. It will be the real BIGGEST DEMOCRACY in the WORLD! It wont discirminate dalits and others, like Brahman government does. Manmohan Singh is a keshdhari hindu, not a sikh.

Clearly Shows how tolerant u are whn it comes to dealing people with different views calling ManMohan Singh Hindu.

Wonder if you want to convince evryone for Khalistan with the Same Attitude.

DUDE U may be Knowin a lotta history abt 84 and the Violent Events after that. Go back a little more and try to see how toelrant and humble sikhs have been.

Even If he is a Keshdhari Hindu he is doing much better than those Posers sitting outhere.

I just dont get one point ....y does a sikh need a separate state to practise his religon with liberty.Are we incompetent for practising our faith in any corner of the world.

If you think there are corrupt peope in the system ...then you enter the main system and change for th good for mankind not just for Sikhs alone.

akitosforever, i agree with u that sikhs can practice their religion anywhere in world... but, my point is that we have to practice sikhism with pride... in india, sikhs r often beaten...their kesh r often mishandeled...is this wat u call practicing sikhism...(with pride).. so, we do need a separate state to practise our religion with liberty... and about corrupt political system of india,, its not so easy to enter that system and improve it...its not easy to form a sikh govt. in a hindu majority state... and its not easy for 1 sikh to go against all his corrupt party members... u can take example of manmohan singh.. why is he not taking any action against corrupt leaders... becoz its not just 1-2 corrupt leaders in india... 90% of them r corrupt... and if anyoe goes against them.. then it is not possible for him to continue his govt. with only 10% support....

so, the final point is that khalistan is a neccesity... not a useless demand...

akito, we dont need a seperate state to practise our religion freely, but we need a seperate state to live freely. thats the key word here, "live". that what we are discussing . " freedom to live"

dont give us any rubbish aboiut sikhs living freely in india. it never hapned after 1947. It is better to live 1 day as a free man than 100 days as a slave. you are telling us to look b4 84 , can i ask have you looked back to 1947? or b4 that? if you have then you will know that we have deep grieviances with what we ended up with. we were promised freedom b4 47 and we will not settle for less.

1984 and the khalistan movement all go back to independence, and becuz of the liars in delhi thousands of our people have been killed.

chatanga