Leicester Sangat! (uk)

singh1986

umm the best courts that i've seen in the area with transport are in Oadby, the university courts, i'm sure you could arrange something with the uni to hire them, they are first class courts, and there are courts there which aren't brilliant but good.

Cool checked it out... its £5 per court per hour. though Oadby is abit of a trek for people with no cars, Interest seems to be really high. I think what we need to do is arrange a meet for people at Evington Park/East Park Road GurGhar, see how many turn up and then see if it is practical to shift people to Oadby or hop on to the bus and go Evington Park.

What does sangat think?

ure vision must be distorted then! This is Leicester we talkin about... :@

ohmy.gif :umm: Leicester is the besta! tongue.gif

haha Prem, nice leicester back up :@ .. However I live in Oadby, go tennis sometimes in the Summer, there are tennis courts at the Manor Road Leicester University, maybe you could organise something with them, however I probably wont be joining in myself, too many exams and I will never be able to make it :umm:.. been a year since I played tennis..