This is my .................

smartsingh24

Warrior Princess, If you want to drop your laptop on the Ground,  waterproof, there is one brand of Panasonic laptops which are for made for that environment. No matter how much torture they go through they will come out alive as before.

HA HA Khalsa jee...your humour is so real but dry tongue.gif

You make it sound like i drop my laptop for a hobby, lol.

My sis accidentlly dropped it once jeeo.

ps. apple books are very attractive, but not really worth the money for reasons as already mentioned by the sangat.

vaheguru jee kaa khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice bomb u r getting amar ;) btw.. didn't u already have digi cam???

HAHA.. apple ibooks are just toys.. They are good only if you are really very cool and feel okay working without windows.. They are awesome in graphics, sound and they never ever crash like window do.. and plus no virus can harm these mac computers.. i got rid of my ibook last month :(

Does anyone know whether or not Yellow Dog 3 can support VMWare (i386)? Because I remember that Yellow Dog can be installed on iBooks with limited difficulty, and if so then you can use the VMWare as an alternative to virtual pc. Also installation of operating systems for it can be done from the actual OS CD-disks you have (or from images), so it does emulate the OS you need but it allows you to actually use the actual versions of the programs directly from the vendor.

By the way the 4.0.5 version of VMWare I know can run all the more common versions of Windows that you can get (including from the 2003 server edition down to MS-DOS), Linux, Free BSD, NetWare 5 and 6, and some others.

Does anyone know whether or not Yellow Dog 3 can support VMWare (i386)? Because I remember that Yellow Dog can be installed on iBooks with limited difficulty, and if so then you can use the VMWare as an alternative to virtual pc. Also installation of operating systems for it can be done from the actual OS CD-disks you have (or from images), so it does emulate the OS you need but it allows you to actually use the actual versions of the programs directly from the vendor.

By the way the 4.0.5 version of VMWare I know can run all the more common versions of Windows that you can get (including from the 2003 server edition down to MS-DOS), Linux, Free BSD, NetWare 5 and 6, and some others.

If you want to use Linux on your Mac I would say use Gentoo, its really good.

If you need any help on getting Linux on PC or Mac let me know.

;) now i am gonna have to marcha vaar on my laptop when i get it, ehmi najar lai jande ohmy.gif

warrior princess bhenji i am more worried about my dad dropping it cos its only him and me in the house (mum is in india most of the time and sisters are married) or future voti might drop it out of jealousy cos i will be spending a lot of time with the laptop.

The reason for this machine is, that i need a pentium processor for low level programming and a beefy machine for my heavy duty programs. Why Visual.NEt is about 4 GB when fully installed :wub:

To vickey ---> As for Digi Cam, yeah i already have one 4mb pixel camera ;) but now i will have two. yayy 8mb pixel combined, i will take half the pic with one camera and half with the other. Join them together and 8 mb pixel pic rolleyes.gif:(