Muslims Demolish Gurdwara In Ludhiana

Yes it really is the Muslims! The people on this forum that looking for BJP conspiracies need to get a really check.

There were problems a few years ago in one of the villages outside Ludhiana when the Bhayya Muslims wanted to take over some land which they said was a mosque before 1947. The problem will get worse because not only Muslims from Bihar are coming to Punjab but Gujjar Muslims from Kashmir have started to buy land in villages as well as lots of Bangladeshi Muslims moving in.

I'm waiting for Jassa and his Nihangs to do something about this. Over to you Jassa Sahib.

Yes it really is the Muslims! The people on this forum that looking for BJP conspiracies need to get a really check.

There were problems a few years ago in one of the villages outside Ludhiana when the Bhayya Muslims wanted to take over some land which they said was a mosque before 1947. The problem will get worse because not only Muslims from Bihar are coming to Punjab but Gujjar Muslims from Kashmir have started to buy land in villages as well as lots of Bangladeshi Muslims moving in.

I'm waiting for Jassa and his Nihangs to do something about this. Over to you Jassa Sahib.

If that is the case, I for one wouldnt shed one tear if a few militant Sikh brothers got a little careless and happen to destory a few bases for the islamic fundamentalist (ie masjids and madarsa's) here and there. A rise of Sikh militancy will check and counter any attempts by muslims to think Sikhs are a walk over. Bringing fear into the hearts of the muslim zealot who dares to test the defensive resolve of our community will make them realise how we can fight on many fronts, going to extremes if need be.

we don't need the Nihungs, we have Shiv Sena now. This is Badal's gift to the panth. you know how sant Bhindrawaala and the sikhs were in akal Takhat sahib, if we get a bunch of shiv sainaks to get holed up there, India might actually just let them arm themsleves and stay there to preserve the sanctity of darbar sahib.

in another case, shiv sena raided some christian place and started doing akhand paath of sri guru granth sahib ji. wow, shiv sena, the chaunkidaars of the khalsa panth.

balle oh tuhaade.

i wonder if these shiv sainaks know what place Shiva actually holds in our religion?

anyways, great to see the old british divide and conquer routine employed by right wing fundamentalist Hindu orgs....

we don't need the Nihungs, we have Shiv Sena now. This is Badal's gift to the panth. you know how sant Bhindrawaala and the sikhs were in akal Takhat sahib, if we get a bunch of shiv sainaks to get holed up there, India might actually just let them arm themsleves and stay there to preserve the sanctity of darbar sahib.

in another case, shiv sena raided some christian place and started doing akhand paath of sri guru granth sahib ji. wow, shiv sena, the chaunkidaars of the khalsa panth.

balle oh tuhaade.

i wonder if these shiv sainaks know what place Shiva actually holds in our religion?

anyways, great to see the old british divide and conquer routine employed by right wing fundamentalist Hindu orgs....

Thats what I was thinking, the intelligent people analyse first and see the situation after the fog clears, while hot heads rush in only to be caught unaware of the REAL facts. The fundammentalist Hindu powerbrokers (usually brahmin) and the Islamic zealot have one thing in common both use deception to further their agenda. That is why I got suspcious when Bal Thackery's name was mentioned. It seems to me they are trying to get Sikhs involved with their ongoing conflict with islamics.

Our pathanic organistaions need to be careful and find out who the real culprits (with evidence), before taking any action. Then whatever physical action is taken in reply in this attack can be justified.