Ideas For Those Married Or Soon To Be Married!

Akaali

Wahe Guru ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru ji ki Fateh

just wanna add my thoughts on this, I have been married 5.5 years now, have 2 amazing kids, initially it was fairly easy to keep to the rehit, getting up amritvela and doing paath, going to the gurudwara, but most of those are now impossible, I work 9-6 add 1 hour travelling each way, my wife works 7-3pm, i drop her off in the mornings, so we are both up at 5am. But our children are young, they crave attention, we rarely get to sit down and do rehras in the evening let alone go to the gurudwara or join groups or even sit and talk, its non stop, weekends are spent food shopping, cleaning the house, visiting relatives, taking the kids out etc. Sunday mornings are our time to go the the gurudwara, and we will go for as long as the kids can stay settled.

I will soon be taking up study, so even less time in the evenings for me.

My wife says its ok, waheguru understands that work and family responsibilities take up time, and that when they are older we can do more.

What your describing is a young couple, no kids, with very little else to worry about.....

just wanna add my thoughts on this, I have been married 5.5 years now, have 2 amazing kids, initially it was fairly easy to keep to the rehit, getting up amritvela and doing paath, going to the gurudwara, but most of those are now impossible, I work 9-6 add 1 hour travelling each way, my wife works 7-3pm, i drop her off in the mornings, so we are both up at 5am. But our children are young, they crave attention, we rarely get to sit down and do rehras in the evening let alone go to the gurudwara or join groups or even sit and talk, its non stop, weekends are spent food shopping, cleaning the house, visiting relatives, taking the kids out etc. Sunday mornings are our time to go the the gurudwara, and we will go for as long as the kids can stay settled.

My wife says its ok, waheguru understands that work and family responsibilities take up time, and that when they are older we can do more.

What your describing is a young couple, no kids, with very little else to worry about.....

Thanks for that Bhai Sahib, helps alot. Gives me more reason to delay :nihungsmile:

Thanks for that Bhai Sahib, helps alot. Gives me more reason to delay :nihungsmile:

Yeh... I was thinking that too. Lakha Singh, are there any positives? :devil: