Sikhi-related Hoodys

iv just noticed recently that a lot of people have been wearing hoody's relating to sikhi, i.e defenders of the faith,sant jarnail singh ji bhindrawale, never forget 84, a lot of khandeh hoodys aswel. and i think they are brilliant :@

anyone know where i can get some from grin.gif

fateh ji

wahe guru ji ka khalsa wahe guru ji ke fateh

Try boss-uk.org: but they always out of stock, maybe try their stalls at camps.

Another brilliant site i discovered lately...www.zazzle.com has really Good designs

Good luck

when i was at the mela last week i saw hoodies with a gun replacing one side of the khanda i think its really bad and do not agree, i think we are lucky at the moment that most non sikhs in the countries dont have a sikh version of the islamaphobia in this country and we are generally not thought of and like with terrorism etc... it sets a really bad example - i like sikhi related clothes - hoodys and t shirts but whats the deal with the guns etc

sorry if ive said anything wrong

immy

Guest AkhaliTaksaliSingh

That gear is too sick, BUT what gets me most time is when I see Sangat wearing them; but when you ask them do you know who or what they are actually representing? They don't even know. It's all duh-kaava.

:e: