Facial Hair

Guest concerened

This may sound stupid but do sikh women who keep their hair have also facial hair?

I have seen many sikh women who keep their facial hair.

why? i thought women were only supposed to keep hair on their heads..............(sorry if it sounds stupid, cant learn without asking questions).

The bajjar kurehit it to alter/dishounor kesh. kesh refering to any hair on the body. Therefore cutting/removing or bleaching ur kes on ur face is a bajjar kurehit. By commiting a bujjar kurehit one(an amritdhari) is required to pesh before the panj piayre.

Would you think it would be acceptable for a singh to shave his dhara as long as he has hair on his head? No? Well then women must keep all their kesh to.

I thought women were not supposed to be hairy because of less testosterone.

Dude, were talking about punjabi women here. Of course their gonna have facial hair, it comes with the 'job description'.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest Guest

Dude, were talking about punjabi women here. Of course their gonna have facial hair, it comes with the 'job description'.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

it's true it comes with the package ..but, I hope that laff is not something that's mocking punjabi women.....

Guest Gupt Singhni

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

'Supersingh', I think you should be called 'Stupidsingh'.

Why do you care if women are hairy? Is it because you're looking a partner? If so, I think you're better of marrying an non-amrtdhari female. Worry about your own life!

HEY I DONT CARE people shouldnt assume stuff....i have a friend who has got hair and i aint bothered in fact im the only person she can talk to freely without being judged! im not the juding type nor am i big headed.

Guest peacemaker
HEY I DONT CARE people shouldnt assume stuff....i have a friend who has got hair and i aint bothered in fact im the only person she cant talk to freely without being judged! im not the juding type nor am i big headed.

She can't or she can?

sorry its "can", typo.