Very Very Confused!

nWo

My god!!! who the hell are these people that are posting these videos, these videos are filled with racial remarks against the sikh religion. Some of these videos are portaring Guru Gobind Singh Ji as a person affiliated with terrorism...i wish i could take all the guys who made these videos..put them in a line and shoot each and everyone of them...I tried complaining about these videos by emailing youtube and putting a flag on these videos...whaeguru plz do something about these people..plz

Guest militant singh

Da usual way i get these types of videos removed is by putting a copyright infringment to youtube and dey get removed in hours so ill do as mny as i can wjkkwjkf

BTW: Is Hinduz doin dis stuff & dem stupid nangs,niddaritez, i knw dis 4 a fact as they hve dne crap lke dis agianst sikh youthz of Southall b4 using der fotoz n tht, and in 1 video da guy says he dedicates da sng 2 da headteacha of 'dairy meadow' skool which i knw for a fact is based within Southall - so da videos should be removed within 12 hrz next time if u c anyfink lke dis do the following

fill this out

1.The

copyrighted work at issue is the video titled '................................ 'produced by me.

2.This video has been uploaded by the user without my permision url of

which

is .............................................................

3.My contact is ....................................@hotmail.com

4.I have a good faith belief that use

of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing

web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the

law.

5.I swear, under penalty of perjury,

that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the

copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an

exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

6.signed .............................................. ( add any nme mke it up if u hve 2)

den send dis to copyright@youtube.com and da video getz removed

BTW: Is Hinduz doin dis stuff & dem stupid nangs,niddaritez

few pkj sikhs are making anti hindu stuff and few rss hindus are making anti sikh stuff ... there is no difference both of these kind are brothers .... say my hi to them ....

u got it removed from youtube or u got any agreement with the guy who uploaded it that u remove one anti hindu video from youtube in return they remove this anti sikh video .... or u have some relative working in youtube .... rolleyes.gif