Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Anyone with the latest on this issue?

Para-military forces have reached Sirsa. I think these are the two companies that were sent earlier.

By Sunday entire Punjab will be carpeted by security forces and Punjab Police. Atleast 50 companies of forces will arrive in Punjab by then.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with the latest on this issue?

Para-military forces have reached Sirsa. I think these are the two companies that were sent earlier.

By Sunday entire Punjab will be carpeted by security forces and Punjab Police. Atleast 50 companies of forces will arrive in Punjab by then.

they are gonna try and repress the khalsa now and put us out - note they arrive by sunday when the decision on Rahim should be made - so i'm guessing they've already decided to protect him... i'd suggest all you guys in punjab be careful and stay armed and really pray.gif do simran EVERYONE!

its getting stupid now..I think its called over-reacting and I dont think violence justifies anything to be honest and I would say 99.9% the guy upstairs wudnt want this to happen...we have stooped to levels of what muslims do..burn effigies etc and this is what the pseudo sant wants publicity and the Sikhs have given him it....instead of all this demonstration and such.....you should all just listen to some kirtan, chill out and relax......it only needed one person to sort it...not 50,000! there was always a way of taking out the guy and this is not the way...we showed ourselves up! now people are going to say that Sikh religion isnt peaceful.

Its a publicity stunt and people are getting carried away!

People may say yeh but it isnt over-reacting, Guru can take care of himself he doenst need our potection, we need his. People may argue oh yeh but the Guru battled...he battled for the right reasons tho, what we are doing is fighting some guy who thinks he is the Guru, we all know he isnt, but we have given him that publicity...we havent made an educated move, instead we are playing in to the hands of 'Morakh thaye' and definateyl dont want to incite hatred.

Saach Shabad bin mukti na hoyee: Without realizing the True Shabad or Naam, no one will be liberated (sggs 938).

Uttam karnee Shabad beechaar: The ultimate action is reflections on the Shabad i.e., Vichaar or inner inquiry (sggs 158).

The question is: how can one go about doing it? As we know it, the organized religious places are plagued with corruption, selfishness, hatred, differences, conflicts, madness of "Jaat Paat", violence, fanaticism, ignorance, and so on; leading to a total disregard for the dissemination of the Gurbani (SGGS) in its true perspective. Although may be not all, but the calculated focus of the so called "Giaanees", "Bhaaees", "Raagees", "Sants", "Granthees", "Baabaas", "Pardhaans", "Parchaaraks", "Pujaarees or Priests", "Paathees" (professional SGGS readers), etc., seems to be none other than using the pretext of the religion for material gains -- lust, money, name, fame, power, status, prestige etc.

No one is my enemy, and no one is a stranger. I get along with everyone. Guru Arjan Dev, Raag Kaanraa, 1299

In the peaceful poise of intuitive bliss, violence will be gone, as we sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe. Guru Arjan, Raag Gauree, 249

Enough said for leaders........

these are gursikhs with amazing amount of jeevan, naam, bani real sant-sipahees it's up 2 akal purakh keep doing ardas, and stay away from the 5 evils keep rehat, dont let NOT EVEN ONE DIL CREEP IN, IF WE REALLY WANT IT, we dont want a publicity STUNT, STOP DREAMING AND START PRATICISING GURSIKHEE!!!!!

http://www.boss-uk.org/stall/images/nitnem_cd_450.jpg

www.gurbanisewa.com/images/gianiji2.jpg

http://www.hindu.com/2005/06/09/images/2005060907570101.jpg

punjabpolice.org/wanted/Wanted16old.jpg

http://punjabpolice.org/wanted/wanted2.jpg

http://punjabpolice.org/wanted/wanted4.jpg

Ok mr military genius' from the west calm down. Your talking as if the people in punjab have no brains!

why do you keep needing to say keep armed! do you know anything about punjabi culture? the first thing a punjabi will do in an argument is go and fetch his gundasa! we sit here in the west trying to make sure our kirpans dont show from under our shirts while we are at schools or work, and were giving these singhs advice about carrying arms! this isnt a little punch up, im sure the people involved know what they are facing and getting involved in!

With maharajh di kirpa his ladli fauja will be victorious and a new age of sikh pride and anakh will begin. its so beautiful to see images and videos of sikh brothers from different backgrounds and organisations walking together and standing together as one.

i personally am so happy to see so many singhs in punjab, all those comments about sikhs in punjab being finished or dead have ben proven false. may guru sahib bless us all with fateh over internal and external enemies.

its been a long time since the khalsa marched through punjab ... its time to feel the earth shake and treble ...

Ok mr military genius' from the west calm down. Your talking as if the people in punjab have no brains!

why do you keep needing to say keep armed! do you know anything about punjabi culture? the first thing a punjabi will do in an argument is go and fetch his gundasa! we sit here in the west trying to make sure our kirpans dont show from under our shirts while we are at schools or work, and were giving these singhs advice about carrying arms! this isnt a little punch up, im sure the people involved know what they are facing and getting involved in!

With maharajh di kirpa his ladli fauja will be victorious and a new age of sikh pride and anakh will begin. its so beautiful to see images and videos of sikh brothers from different backgrounds and organisations walking together and standing together as one.

i personally am so happy to see so many singhs in punjab, all those comments about sikhs in punjab being finished or dead have ben proven false. may guru sahib bless us all with fateh over internal and external enemies.

its been a long time since the khalsa marched through punjab ... its time to feel the earth shake and treble ...

lol its MRS military genius btw :devil: and i know exactly what you mean pahji/pehnji...i'm just pffering my support and when i say be armed i'm saying be ready and on the defence cos enough people have been seriously injured already (whilst carrying kirpan) and a few pahji's have been killed , waheguru....

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

As bad as the biased Hindi news coverage, the Punjabi channels are no better. This link has latest news report from the Punjabi channels - http://panthkijeet.blogspot.com/2007/05/bu...ab-part-iv.html

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Classic response man..hahaha;..lol.. nice post :devil: