Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i personally am so happy to see so many singhs in punjab, all those comments about sikhs in punjab being finished or dead have ben proven false. may guru sahib bless us all with fateh over internal and external enemies. "

exactly ak-47....i noticed the same thing when i recently went to punjab.

also, i pray that cooler heads prevail. we must remember that the akal takhat jathedaar answers to badal. he doesn't make any decison without the akali leader's blessing. so we gotta make certain that we aren't fighting badal's political battle for him.

also many of our "akali leaders" are staunch dera followers themselves, not just this dera but many other deras as well. Badal's crew is also the one seen in pictures dragging supporters of simranjit singh mann by their kesh.

if we examine history, gadaars and clever politicians get the people very emotional, and after the violence gets out of ahnd, step away from the movement, and change sides.

Honestly, pictures of guru sahib and books written about our gurus by the RSS, badal's political allies, are maybe on par or worse than this ram rahim character.

badal may be using this as a chance to deflect sikh attention to his RSS buddies who recently claimed sikhs to be Hindus, again.

as in 1984 and 1978, it is our leaders who are responsible and need top be dealt with. The enemy is in our homes and we don't even see him.

badal betrayed sant sipahi baba jarnail singh ji as did longowaal, badal will betray this effort against ram rahim.

if history has taught us anything, it is that our so called leaders are working for the other side.

the khalsa panth is niaara and will remain so. i hope we act according to gurmat.

SAT SANTOKH GIAAN. I HOPE OUR SIKH QUAM REPRESENTS SANT SIPAHIS AND NOT COMMON CRIMINALS.

The truth shall prevail.

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA, TERE BHAANE SARBAT DA BHALLA!

This guy has been summoned to answer charges of murdering two journalist who had found evidence of women being RAPED and SEXUALLY ABUSED at his Dera. In other words he was already in serious trouble. Quite convenient for him to have the heat taken off him with distractions like this.

Either way, goonda rule and threatening innocent people is not the way to do things. Too many agendas at play here.

Guru Fateh

http://broadband.indiatimes.com/videoshow/2058205.cms

The dera spokesman shouting of rooftops.............Those bhuriyaan are absolutly livid......

Anyways, glad to see so many Singhs (especially Khalsa College type) out there taking care of things. I hope the singhs take this oppurtunity to get rid of all the derawaad and santwaad that is duping the innocent people of Punjab. Unfortunately, it might be just a political game and not a start of a people's revolution.

Actually, there are a few reports that are claiming that the Lucha Saadh fueled this fire deliberately. The hearing of the CBI inquiry was on May 22nd, and he knew he was in trouble. He fuelled this fire, and is now refusing to apologize, or stop his followers, unless the charges against him are dropped.

Unconfirmed inside news, but probably true.

all i see is madness

mad thick people being puppets to badal

its obvious - badal wants one over the cult leader

wheres action against austhoush? against rss? against others?

sad to see so many young singhs easily led like sheeps

if there was real desire, the cult leader and others like him would have been done away with a long time ago

What's the need to be done away with? Just read those links and see the evidence of rape and sexual abuse taking place at this Dera, and the fact that he has murdered journalists to prevent the truth coming out. He was in serious trouble anyway. The whole thing stinks. Other agendas at play here. Same old story.

Guru Fateh