Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Has nebody esles alpha panjabi gotten all strange, notice how theyre playing songs, instead of the daily katha and news, ALPHA PANJABI is run by ZEE TV, I find it funny how they are not showing the abroad Sikhs the news at a a time such as this grin.gif SAME METHOD USED BY NAZIS back in the day.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, so much hatred, so much anger, we are not doing any justice to ourselves, more like showing our selves up. Causing death and mayhem just because some <banned word filter activated> dressed like our Guru and did similar amrit sanchar, he isnt destroying Sikhi, he is destroying Sikhi for himself.....we can only justify battle, if Sikhi is on the stake for all of us, and at this time sorry to say but its isnt, he mocked the Guru, he should be given punishment for it and brought to an educational stance and punish him for the deeds hes done.

Some people are using this cult for Khalistan benefits. Its a worldly attachement and this is where we FAIL as sikhs. After seeing all this and whats happening in media I dont trust anybody besides myself and the Guru.

If I gave you TWO things, say I had power, one to go to Sachkhand and go near Gurus charan or you like to fight for khalistan (an earthly thing which belongs to God anyway), what would it be, only one choice, not two?

Stop the mayhem, make an educational stance on the guy, be grown up about the situation and maybe our Sikhi will gain more power and reputation.

Funny thing is I was driving this morning, listening to Kirtan and all of a sudden I cud see the Guru ji's all of them to be smiling and saying 'Jo karay gay, so paray gay, tu kew payah udass'.

So why are we resorting to violence, there is no need, the Sikhi isnt going to finish, its hear to stay and always will be.

Please STOP, CALM DOWN and THINK for 2 minutes. I think everyone is making a MOUNTAIN of it. We dont need to get together in a protest, we dont need to wield the swords about, looking like 'Murakhs', we only needed to do this quietly, one or two singhs who just went in and did the job, instead we have showed the world how silly we are and stoop to the level of middle east.

"Some people are using this cult for Khalistan benefits. Its a worldly attachement and this is where we FAIL as sikhs. After seeing all this and whats happening in media I dont trust anybody besides myself and the Guru."

No. they are using it to expose injustices against Sikhs, and Guru Ji tells us to fight oppression and injustices. Many Gursikhs demonstrated this and attained Shaheedi, their jeevan was much higher than ours and I wouldn't accuse them of being driven by worldly attachment .. or causing failure!

"if I gave you TWO things, say I had power, one to go to Sachkhand and go near Gurus charan or you like to fight for khalistan (an earthly thing which belongs to God anyway), what would it be, only one choice, not two?"

I would choose the path of many Gursikhs before me such as Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, these two things may infact be inseparable. Khalistan is not only about a piece of land!

"We dont need to get together in a protest, we dont need to wield the swords about, looking like 'Murakhs', we only needed to do this quietly, one or two singhs who just went in and did the job, instead we have showed the world how silly we are and stoop to the level of middle east."

I honestly don't see anything wrong with Sikhs being up in arms and protesting to protect the integrity and honour of Guru Ji, who has been mimicked and mocked. If anything an organized approach is needed!

I think i need to re-iterate what I wrote earlier on but no one really took notice:

Saach Shabad bin mukti na hoyee: Without realizing the True Shabad or Naam, no one will be liberated (sggs 938).

Uttam karnee Shabad beechaar: The ultimate action is reflections on the Shabad i.e., Vichaar or inner inquiry (sggs 158).

The question is: how can one go about doing it? As we know it, the organized religious places are plagued with corruption, selfishness, hatred, differences, conflicts, madness of "Jaat Paat", violence, fanaticism, ignorance, and so on; leading to a total disregard for the dissemination of the Gurbani (SGGS) in its true perspective. Although may be not all, but the calculated focus of the so called "Giaanees", "Bhaaees", "Raagees", "Sants", "Granthees", "Baabaas", "Pardhaans", "Parchaaraks", "Pujaarees or Priests", "Paathees" (professional SGGS readers), etc., seems to be none other than using the pretext of the religion for material gains -- lust, money, name, fame, power, status, prestige etc.

No one is my enemy, and no one is a stranger. I get along with everyone. Guru Arjan Dev, Raag Kaanraa, 1299

In the peaceful poise of intuitive bliss, violence will be gone, as we sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe. Guru Arjan, Raag Gauree, 249

We are not fighting oppression or injustice, otherwise we would be fighting against fake encounters of innocent sikhs, as you say and I agree they using this cult to expose evil things against Sikhs, but one thing i disagree with is we dont need to protect the Guru, we need his protection, he who opresses or mocks the Guru will be dealt in hell.

We should only battle if Sikhism is on the line of extinction, and I can quite clearly say it isnt and it will never be. The battles fought my Guru ji are right, if he didnt the Sikhi would have gone along time back, but these days we are fighting against a piece of land, nothing more or nothing less, its pride and joy only on this earth, the only thing that will help you on your journey is 'Naam'. Waheguru

I also can put hand on my heart and say, there is only ONE, and I repeat only one Bhagat braham Gyani, who stays very quiet and he is in India, who can end the violence etc, with the powers he has got, he can stop everything, because he has been blessed and is true Brahm Gyani but I am not willing to say his name, because we are not worthy of it.

I say if you want to continue the violence go ahead, call me when we face extinction, I will be shoulder to shoulder with you.

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh Charay So utray Phar! Keep this in mind! :TH:

makkar shows his double standards

We will not spare him: Makkar

SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar: “We don’t want to negotiate with him (head of Dera Sacha Sauda). We will not talk to him. He will have to face action. We will not spare him.”

and why didnt he tell vedanti to say this during the meeting? rolleyes.gif

this event is like the russian 1905 revolution - not a real revolution...just spurts of disorganised people wanting different things..if anything....then the government deploy heavy amounts of soldiers on them, create a bloodbath and more discontent...a few weeks later they grant a few concessions and voila for the next decade its yet again forgotten until things get REALLY bad and by that time there is a fresher (with the economic boom) more educated generation who fight and win...lol amazing how history repeated itself..the amazing thing is that we're meant to LEARN from history and not make the same mistakes again...so much for that