Here We Go Again

illi

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We as a sangat need to stop the violence, alcohol and drug use between our Sikh/Punjabi youths. Check out the following link:

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_10992.aspx

Sikh leaders don't give a damn about these youths in Toronto. I am speaking from experience. These kids are usually look down on by sikhs. Sadly though, violence is a problem in the indo-canadian community.

Guest Narinder Singh

This is very sad news, may waheguru bless his soul. pray.gif

But as for blaming gursikhs for violence amongsts drunk punjabi teens, give me a break, these guys arent underprivaleged, nor are they the rejects of society, theyre a bunch of suburban gangstas that come from well off families. Where are all the Punjabi organizations who openly support and promote such behavior in their music, programs and events?

I've been to Canada and Brampton in particular, and i was amazed at how much sangat and access to youth events and programs there really is, so dont even give me the "sikhs dont care card".

Fateh.

Guest Narinder Singh
when did i say all kids were drunk rolleyes.gif

You didnt, but we have the take into account the insecurities amongsts the drunk punjabi community, since they are drunk. :devil:

Punjabiness + ego + alcohol - SIKHI = trouble

Fateh.