Martial Skill

Do you know a martial art  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do u have any martial skill

• Yes
    • No
    • Took some training long time back

Guest Dancing Warrior
I know karete not perfect but can defend myself also a good shooter more than good shot one should know tactics of weapon combat postures while firing and tactics of suprise attacks if u know these even with KIRPANS u can strike fear in enemies minds. Most impotant are tactics if u know GATKA u can over power wellarmed adversery but u should adopt proper tactics and planning.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know karete not perfect but can defend myself also a good shooter more than good shot one should know tactics of weapon combat postures while firing and tactics of suprise attacks if u know these even with KIRPANS u can strike fear in enemies minds. Most impotant are tactics if u know GATKA u can over power wellarmed adversery but u should adopt proper tactics and planning.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

U seem to know only dancing and dancing like ur user id :umm:

Guest Dancing Warrior

U seem to know only dancing and dancing like ur user id :umm:

Dont mess with me Bro..Me got moves like lightnin!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2S29gXTUBk

• 4 weeks later...

U seem to know only dancing and dancing like ur user id :wub:

Dont mess with me Bro..Me got moves like lightnin!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2S29gXTUBk

u R MESSING NOT ME NICE U MOVE LIKE LIGHTNIN BUT UR MOVES SHALL BE OF NOUSE AGAINIST A PERSON WHO TWISTS BIG IRON ROD WITH HIS MIGHTY CHEST OR WHO CAN FIRE AT THE HEARING OF SOUND BE CAREFUL

u R MESSING NOT ME NICE U MOVE LIKE LIGHTNIN BUT UR MOVES SHALL BE OF NOUSE AGAINIST A PERSON WHO TWISTS BIG IRON ROD WITH HIS MIGHTY CHEST OR WHO CAN FIRE AT THE HEARING OF SOUND BE CAREFUL

what if that sound is coming from another gun targeting at you, would u shoot wind or shoot from your gun then? :wub:

what if that sound is coming from another gun targeting at you, would u shoot wind or shoot from your gun then? :wub:

These r reflexes one learns from specific training u can estimate the enemy correctly even blinfolding u can assemble the weapon in seconds in case of fired upon reaction shall be in splilt seconds try to do it practically then making comments on others it will help u in defending urself.

Guest Dancing Warrior

These r reflexes one learns from specific training u can estimate the enemy correctly even blinfolding u can assemble the weapon in seconds in case of fired upon reaction shall be in splilt seconds try to do it practically then making comments on others it will help u in defending urself.

Why on earth would you want to be blindfolded while assembling your weapon? rolleyes.gif Does it not make more sense to look at what you’re doing? I mean how many Singhs do you know that went in to combat blindfolded?

Why on earth would you want to be blindfolded while assembling your weapon? rolleyes.gif Does it not make more sense to look at what you’re doing? I mean how many Singhs do you know that went in to combat blindfolded?

see this is part of guerilla warfare or commando training only words differ it will help u in specific situations do not take it to ur heart only persons with milatary training and knowldge can understand these basic tactics u will also comment about survival training tactics like the indian army generals did before kargil conflict that in nuclear age and in hitech age these r outdated but took heavy beating in kargil. Blindfolding assemling will help u enhacing ur understanding of weapons and helpful in operations in darkness u r forgetting that it were singhs who used to strike in darkness and introduced nightfighting in medival times ur post shows ur ignorance of milatary tactics and guerlia tactics which teaches u to remaining fit in each situation these r common to us as I come from the family of legendary singh fighters and very decorated soldiers that is why it is said those sweat in peace bleeds less in war. That is why this is my opinion every singh should be tyar per tyar.during nov 1984 anti sikh killings ALTHOUGH I was young at that time I was repulsh the mob with gun successful learn these tactics than commenting it will help u in selfdefence.

I wasn't making a comment bai, i just asked a question outta curiosity. blush.gif