Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

yeah the khalsa dont need no country and what the hell u onabout you hurt urself by banging ur head against a wall... well duh u would lol end of the day truth hurts ulot cant take the truth lol lol

...yh khalsa dont need no country, all the kurbani done by sikhs was waste of time, if khalsa dont need a country why we need a flag, we should stop waving nishan shaib and have teranga instead

..we always say raaj krage khalsa, this should also be taken out of ardass

...you are right that i cant take the truth, that we have sikhs who challenge the authority of akal thakt

are you dumb raaj karega khalsa WILL hapen listen WILL WILL WILL lol and orcourse all the shaheedian havnt gone to waste all we are tryin to say is jokers like u sayin we need a country but we dont heloooooooo whos onabout lives going to waste and the gurus never created sikhi for some land in the northof panjab y dont u get it thru ur head it is not sikhi, fighting for land is not sikhi and the khalsa ways because we are attaching ourselves to worldy things, people like sant jarnail singh ji, avtar singh ji brahma they were fighting dusht and against evil AND at the same time if we got our country THEN it would of been ok but maharaj knew wat was good for the panth and we didnt so face the facts the khalsa is used to living threw bad times but they dont dwell on the past, we should never forget any atrocity but we should never dwell on the past. Also what i ask u the khalsa of today we are supposed to be khalsa akal purakh di fauj and look after every human being the way waheguru wants us to, we should see or atleast try and see everyone they way waheguru wants us to so therefore were is the khalsa helping others that cant help themselves eg in utter pardesh wer hindus are killied by musims over religious hatred HUH thats wer YOU khalistani wanabees wil say f**** them hindus, is this the khalsa, or even wen in hderbaad wen the mecca mosque was blown up and injustice happend to vahegurus people where is you khalistani there???? You lot are fanatics just sit down for one second and think would vaheguru want his fauj to have a lil country, when everything is the khalsa anyway.... so just wake up and adapt the tru way of the khalsa, indira kuthi was killed and that tyrant government has gone so just live and practice being a tru khalsa.......

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you dumb raaj karega khalsa WILL hapen listen WILL WILL WILL lol and orcourse all the shaheedian havnt gone to waste all we are tryin to say is jokers like u sayin we need a country but we dont heloooooooo whos onabout lives going to waste and the gurus never created sikhi for some land in the northof panjab y dont u get it thru ur head it is not sikhi, fighting for land is not sikhi and the khalsa ways because we are attaching ourselves to worldy things, people like sant jarnail singh ji, avtar singh ji brahma they were fighting dusht and against evil AND at the same time if we got our country THEN it would of been ok but maharaj knew wat was good for the panth and we didnt so face the facts the khalsa is used to living threw bad times but they dont dwell on the past, we should never forget any atrocity but we should never dwell on the past. Also what i ask u the khalsa of today we are supposed to be khalsa akal purakh di fauj and look after every human being the way waheguru wants us to, we should see or atleast try and see everyone they way waheguru wants us to so therefore were is the khalsa helping others that cant help themselves eg in utter pardesh wer hindus are killied by musims over religious hatred HUH thats wer YOU khalistani wanabees wil say f**** them hindus, is this the khalsa, or even wen in hderbaad wen the mecca mosque was blown up and injustice happend to vahegurus people where is you khalistani there???? You lot are fanatics just sit down for one second and think would vaheguru want his fauj to have a lil country, when everything is the khalsa anyway.... so just wake up and adapt the tru way of the khalsa, indira kuthi was killed and that tyrant government has gone so just live and practice being a tru khalsa.......

..yh sikhs really need to save the world, just not there selfs (good thoughts) :e:

..and i can see most of your info has come from the most intelligent source (indian media) :TH:

..yh sikhs really need to save the world, just not there selfs (good thoughts) :e:

..and i can see most of your info has come from the most intelligent source (indian media) :TH:

well yeah think wat u gotta cuz ur a wimp who cant even hold a gun lol who said we dont think about our own all u can do is take cheap shots and every person that says india is an agent well done mate lol its great having these narrow minded freaks like urself who CANT face the truth, people like you would say guru arjan dev ji was shaheed for khalistan lol the country the little land up north which will never go as a country... also u give it ten go india and live at taksal for 7 months and live at the dal panth i can proudly say i have at my young age and lived without my luxurys and lived hard although it was onli 7 months but i still wanted to do it instead of sitin on my computer talkin and doing nothing or goin hyde park and coming home lol lol lol u jokers... end of story the truth is the truth u cant take it well done

..the questions you have asked are not new, they have been answered many times(some even by sant ji) i dont see why there should be a different answer this time.

Then why don't you post the answers here? Or just tell the truth, which is that you cannot answer them!

Guest Papi
Personally I cannot see how Khalistan could possibly ever work, but I hope someone can prove me wrong...

khalistan guru sahib da, guru sahib will make it work :TH:

well yeah think wat u gotta cuz ur a wimp

..showing your true colours my dear indian gulam ji

..personally i don't give hoots about what you think

..i'm not going to waste my time by aruging with a you, you have accepted gulami and now you are a chaker of india

..the questions you have asked are not new, they have been answered many times(some even by sant ji) i dont see why there should be a different answer this time.

Then why don't you post the answers here? Or just tell the truth, which is that you cannot answer them!

...yh you got me :TH: :devil:

you seem to know more then me :(

now our cleaver friend can you help me by answering the following questions:

..why our water has been given to other states

..Without going in to detail the total Punjab annual water requirement is about 52.5MAF.

...how much we get to save ur time 5 MAF The rest is distributed to other states by the Centre.

..you would say that it good deed

...why they don't compensate punjab some way

..why article 25 in indian consition says that sihks are hindus

..the constitution of India was never signed by the members who were representing Sikhs

...why sikhs ae denyied , sikh marriage act

..why our capital (chandigarh) is kept outsie of punjab

..when the rest of India was divided up on the linguist basis. I think it was in 1958. Why Punjab was formed in 1966

..why sikhs were refused to have amristar decaled holy city

..why punjab is not given any electricity from bhakra dam

..why punjabi speaking area are outside punjab

..why india still deny a human right agency(amnesty international) to conduct an inquiry in the killings of thousands of sikhs in punjab & delhi (& rest pf india)

..why there is no major industry in punjab

...when india gives funds to the states why its alwys punjab who gets the least

..the international support given to india,(why its not shared with punjab)

..i will be graetful is you can answer any of the questions

..and something for you, and for those who think india is too strong

Gen Brar’s list of the troops deployed (1984 in amritsar); all this to catch no more than 200 odd militants, says a lot

One battalion 10 guards

One battalion 26 Madras

One battalion 9 Kumaon, 15 Kumaon

One battalion 12 Bihar

One company 1 Para Commandos

One company special frontier force

One company border security force

And one company central reserved police force

well yeah think wat u gotta cuz ur a wimp

..showing your true colours my dear indian gulam ji

..personally i don't give hoots about what you think

..i'm not going to waste my time by aruging with a you, you have accepted gulami and now you are a chaker of india

i aint gulam for crap lol n im affraid u didnt read all of my quote huh pick and choose huh o yeah all u fanatics do that chalo teek ya but

all im sayin is u choose to be gulam for no reasn lol whats hapnin now in panjab lol u joka ur sitting at home and u say ur gulam u got ur computer and say what u want are u gulam etc etc lol i no for a fact im not and o yeah my tru colours are the ones of the khalsa guru gobind singh ji created but urs is of this land that divides the panth and fills it with hatred lol well done u internet freedom fighter