Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

I hate this word, KHALISTAN!

Ok Shasheed Singhs have fought for it, but thing is mahraj has blessed us so much but yet we are so narrow minded.

The word Khalisatan for me narrows the potential which the KHALSA actually have.

'Man Jite Jag Jit' Now this is what we have been offered the world, so until we don’t control our minds then we need to carry on doing the things we are doing like Amrit wela, Naam abhiyaas and Gurbani Abhiyaas keep strict Rehit, and make the place you live Khalistan, the land of the pure.

Don’t forget the KHALSA will have raaj over the world, so don’t worry about raaj lets just concentrate on our jeevan.

We are not AZAAD (free) even when we have this land we will still not be AZAAD as we are controlled by the 5 evils.

waheguru exactly where im getting at so to all the people thats thinkin i choose to forget 84 no i dnt i choose to move on with them in my heart and LIVE SIKHI and not worry about khalistan, and for those who say that singhs that are in india in jails, well i can tell u straight go and ask them struggling familys about the khalistan movement and they will giv u the two fingers WHY? because we call for khalistan here and they suffer there so wheres there human rights now, and about sant jarnail singh ji i have listnd to his speeches he is my hero trust me n i have stayed at taksal, and i can tell u this the attitude is so much different and open minded with the singhs there rather than bein arrogant and narrow minded. Also the post above is amazing because its all about GETTING OUT OF THE CREATION AND JOINING WITH THE CREATOR AND FINDING VAHEGURU, therefore our raaj over the universes will come its guru nanak dev jis hukam in the karnee namma... therefore wat ever hapens in panjab let maharaj play his bachitarr natak, and for us we shud focus on our gulamee inside and try n become that TRUE khalsa guru gobind singh ji wanted........

fateh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this word, KHALISTAN!

Ok Shasheed Singhs have fought for it, but thing is mahraj has blessed us so much but yet we are so narrow minded.

The word Khalisatan for me narrows the potential which the KHALSA actually have.

'Man Jite Jag Jit' Now this is what we have been offered the world, so until we don’t control our minds then we need to carry on doing the things we are doing like Amrit wela, Naam abhiyaas and Gurbani Abhiyaas keep strict Rehit, and make the place you live Khalistan, the land of the pure.

Don’t forget the KHALSA will have raaj over the world, so don’t worry about raaj lets just concentrate on our jeevan.

We are not AZAAD (free) even when we have this land we will still not be AZAAD as we are controlled by the 5 evils.

Dude, its not that hard to see through your fairytales and this view that everyone should be able to control their minds first (which will never really happen, who actually believes and says "ive controlled my panj chors?"), its actually the most foolish thing to believe. All you need is a few chardi kala Gursikhs to complete the mission. And how can you be content with japping naam all day when your brothers are rotting in the jails of Hindustan? Japping naam and not turning that naam into action is hypocrisy, its being selfish, and its definately not the Sikh way.

Raj all over the world? Haha, Sikhs dont even control Sri Akal Takht anymore, and youre talking about raj all over the world. Be realistic and start by setting small goals (ie; khalistan). Without political autonomy, nothing can ever be achieved, Guru Sahib told us exactly that.

Anyways, no one has seemed to explain why Guru Sahib sent Banda Singh Ji Bahadur to Punjab to establish the Sikh raj.

Fateh.

LOL LOL so what have u done then for ur brothers in the jails... brv its easy to say than do and about raaj over the world read the karni namma by guru nanak dev maharaj and the signs leading up to kalki avtar and khalsa raaj over the duniya, and also and about being content try a little harder jus like our mothers did when there babys wer getting choped up infront of them thats how u be content not like the so called khalsa of today who would leave naam jus to dwell on hindustan jails, so either get up and do somthing or sit at home and focus on your inner strength and soul so it reaches vaheguru dnt forget every thing is hukam.... lol

fateh

Pwala

remember that to stand you need land. You seem to think that we can float around in the air or something that we dont need land. Of course we need land. Remember that the hill chiefs wanted Guru Ji to vacate Anandpur, but Guru Ji refused. Why? it was only land and Guru Ji wasnt going to take it to sachkand with him was he? Why didnt he just give up?

didnt this narrow the potential of the Sikhs? Why didnt Guru Ji just say dont worry one day we'll take the world? History tells us time and time again that land is necessary and control of it is vital. Why did the Sikh misals create Sikh rule? Why did Baba Deep Singh take control of an area in Panjab? Is your reasoning greater than Baba Ji's? or your avastha ? maybe you're right and the blessed Gursikhs are wrong?

chatanga

ps i dont hate the word hindustan, i just love the word khalistan. and also listen to the sermons of Sant Jarnail Singh to realise how the Sikhs have never received the most basic human birthright under ravan raaj hindustan, namely the right of freedom.

again brv we ask u are giving examples of such great gursikhs yeah BUT theres a but, What are YOU doing for this khalistan you love and fight for over the computer, sant ji was there on the front line and u can say what u want to me but i dont go round givin it the large about somthing i cant achieve because i no i havnt got asmuch kamayee and jeevans like them so until then i have told my self to keep quite until the day comes where i no i can open my mouth IF guru ji does kirpa

Guest Narinder Singh

I hate to say this, but its just a waste of time and energy talking to fools.

This has been discussed many times before, so if anyone wants to know more about the arguments for or against Khalsa raj, i suggest they look it up.

Close this topic please.

Fateh.

I hate to say this, but its just a waste of time and energy talking to fools.

This has been discussed many times before, so if anyone wants to know more about the arguments for or against Khalsa raj, i suggest they look it up.

Close this topic please.

Fateh.

lol :devil: :( :umm: o ok we are fools apart from you.. what cant u take other peoples views and the truth lol chalo fateh ji close this post som people are getting offended... so is this the khalsa guru ji created hmmmmmmm

and its also funny, how the extremists on this forum dont even visit or reply in the HISTORY | ARTICLES | INSPIRATION as much as on topics of khalistan and some earthly things.

Khalistan does'nt equal Sikhi in any shape or form. You dont get power from a piece of land, you only can get power from your own good deeds. People have 101 excuses why khalistan is needed, but the excuses are just lame.....and for people who live outside punjab, if and when it would be khalistan I bet you they would'nt even live there, which would be hypocricy.

Shouting behind a computer is an easy thing to do, and I can even go to the extreme as anyone else, but doing it for real is another story. Again, to me Khalistan, a piece of land on the earth is a mere thing, its nothing, we dont want a rule on the earth, just remember Maha Singh (40 Mukhte) when he was the last person alive, but died later on fighting for Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj, Guru Ji said he can make him better and he can give him all the rule he wants and piece of land, but he said that the Sachkhand Gates wouldnt open, and insisted he doesnt want rule here on earth rather he had the Sachkhand, so Guru ji ripped up the Bandhava and sent him to Sachkhand.

Again for people who are extreme, they will never learn aka have u ever seen dogs tail straight, NO! well the same thing goes for extremists.

Blah blah blah, the same old arguments that can be used as to why Hindustan was formed, why did the Hindus need land? Actually, you could use these arguments for every country that exists today, why dont you question them? I guess Sikhs have a different set of rules they must abide by.

And tell me this, why did Guru Sahib tell Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadaur to go and establish Sikh raj?

Extremists, :devil:

Fateh.

Yeh blah blah blah, the answer to your question is Khalsa Raj or Sikh Raj doesnt mean ruling a piece of land, there is more to it than that.

We are still immature, we wont be able to do it now. You see all we are doing is looking at the battles that these gursikhs fought; we don’t have a clue on how much bhagti they had done.

One thing is we are weak, we don’t care what the guru says but we look at pictures and stories of gursikhs such as Baba Deep Singh ji, if a gurskh can fight with his head on his parm do you think it was its bachan or the kirpa of waheguroo and the bhagti this gursikh had been blessed with.

One question to all, what are we doing for the guriskhs in jail, do we bother to do more abhiyaas, or gurbani for these gursikhs? An extra chopi sahib or jaap ji sahib just for the chardikala of the panth. Some people have said we haven’t got the kamai of gursikhs such as Sant Jarnail singh then what are we doing here, why don’t we work on that kamai, rather than talking about these issues, which wont benefit us at all.

Lets say we have this land and then what, we cant even look after ourselves, forget about ourselves I have seen pointless arguments on this forum, lets work on our Kamai and then lets talk further.

Until then...

We are still immature, we wont be able to do it now. You see all we are doing is looking at the battles that these gursikhs fought; we don’t have a clue on how much bhagti they had done.

One thing is we are weak, we don’t care what the guru says but we look at pictures and stories of gursikhs such as Baba Deep Singh ji, if a gurskh can fight with his head on his parm do you think it was its bachan or the kirpa of waheguroo and the bhagti this gursikh had been blessed with.

One question to all, what are we doing for the guriskhs in jail, do we bother to do more abhiyaas, or gurbani for these gursikhs? An extra chopi sahib or jaap ji sahib just for the chardikala of the panth. Some people have said we haven’t got the kamai of gursikhs such as Sant Jarnail singh then what are we doing here, why don’t we work on that kamai, rather than talking about these issues, which wont benefit us at all.

Lets say we have this land and then what, we cant even look after ourselves, forget about ourselves I have seen pointless arguments on this forum, lets work on our Kamai and then lets talk further.

Until then...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh sadsangat jee i agree with Pwalla veerji we need to improve on our amritvela me more learn gurbani and do ardas for more naam kamai before anything else.

Bul Chuk Maaf Karna Sadsangat jee

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh