Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

People compare with TALIBAN but we do not mind it .r they defeated answer is no as motivating factor is religion i do not support TALIBAN but I cite some examples in1955 police entered DURBAR SHAIB AND killed a singh and in 1959 killed 55 nihangs in TARANTARN SHAIB and threw their bodies in the river in1963 IN PAONTA SHAIB gurdwara 13 nihangs were killed and HOLY GRANTH SHAIB WAS BURNT. These r some of the examples of the indian state intent why they r not copared with nazis and training camps r run by rss and company not by us. Even anti -religion state Soviet Union dictator STALIN was responsible for death of 15-18 million people. It is only KHALSA EVEN FACING GENOCIDE DID NOT KILL INNOCENT PERSON AFTER COMING TO POWER IN18TH CENTURY. So khalstan is our birthright as cocept is given in shape of BEGUMPURA IN GURU GRANTH SHAIB. We will get it and have right to get it even by use of arms

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of khalistan in not new when akal Thakt was established for Sikhs, a flag was created for Sikhs it declared a separate nation

..when siri guru gobind singh lived in andapur ,the law of the time (muguls) didn't apply. which clearly means that there was some kind of sovereignty

so please stop saying why we need khalistan....

...and people who say that nobody in punjab care about khalistan.

..all i can say is fear

The idea of khalistan in not new when akal Thakt was established for Sikhs, a flag was created for Sikhs it declared a separate nation

..when siri guru gobind singh lived in andapur ,the law of the time (muguls) didn't apply. which clearly means that there was some kind of sovereignty

so please stop saying why we need khalistan....

...and people who say that nobody in punjab care about khalistan.

..all i can say is fear

so what are YOU doing for the beloved khalistan... yeah ok we need it here but there is the place to be , and the people are not in fear they just want to live and work for their familys and 99% of the sikhs in panjab want to come over to the west LIKE ALL of our familys.. so heres a question for people who are eager for khalistan WOULD YOU GO AND LIVE THERE IF IT WAS EVER ESTABLISHED? ermmmmmmm i dont think so cuz we are use to living tha high life over here and sitin on our computers

so what are YOU doing for the beloved khalistan... yeah ok we need it here but there is the place to be , and the people are not in fear they just want to live and work for their familys and 99% of the sikhs in panjab want to come over to the west LIKE ALL of our familys.. so heres a question for people who are eager for khalistan WOULD YOU GO AND LIVE THERE IF IT WAS EVER ESTABLISHED? ermmmmmmm i dont think so cuz we are use to living tha high life over here and sitin on our computers

..dude listen the comment about 99% youth want to come to west,do u know why

..this trend started in more or less in 80's and we all know why was that, sikhs did come to west before then that and that was to look for jobs.

..the indian government tried to destroy sikh economically first, there were many acts introduced which targeted the sikh community(one of them being that punjab cant have any major industry)

..and i don't need to give you any explanation of what I'm doing to achieve the goal of khalistan

...and to say the least i'm not being a obstacle in creation of khalistan

..this trend started in more or less in 80's and we all know why was that, sikhs did come to west before then that and that was to look for jobs.

..the indian government tried to destroy sikh economically first, there were many acts introduced which targeted the sikh community(one of them being that punjab cant have any major industry)

..and i don't need to give you any explanation of what I'm doing to achieve the goal of khalistan

LOL LOL LOL am i on about the 80's NO im on about here and now this day in panjab where people just want to live, work, and come over to better countrys. As for your so called 80's trend people had started to come over decades before the 80's. Also yeah your right u dnt need to gve an explanation for what your doing for khalistan thats a question you should ask your self cuz it dnt seem to be working... or shal i say handing out leaflets or goin to hyde park for 20 or 21 years will definatly never work, plus no ones an obstacle for khalistan to be made its just the facts are harsher than they seem. The main thing is we cant do with anymore sikh bloodshed we cant do with f ed up partitions cuz our familys here will not suffer in panjab they will, why cant ya people just live ur sikhi n meet the true goal in life, instead u choose u want land, which if made ur never gona go there t live. A question WILL KHALISTAN GIVE US MUKHTEE? and

LOL LOL LOL am i on about the 80's NO im on about here and now this day in panjab where people just want to live, work, and come over to better countrys. As for your so called 80's trend people had started to come over decades before the 80's. Also yeah your right u dnt need to gve an explanation for what your doing for khalistan thats a question you should ask your self cuz it dnt seem to be working... or shal i say handing out leaflets or goin to hyde park for 20 or 21 years will definatly never work, plus no ones an obstacle for khalistan to be made its just the facts are harsher than they seem. The main thing is we cant do with anymore sikh bloodshed we cant do with f ed up partitions cuz our familys here will not suffer in panjab they will, why cant ya people just live ur sikhi n meet the true goal in life, instead u choose u want land, which if made ur never gona go there t live. A question WILL KHALISTAN GIVE US MUKHTEE? and IF MADE WHAT WILL HAPEN TO OUR GURDWAREY IN OTHER PARTS OF INDIA EG HAZOOR SAHIB OUR TAKHTS? since when did the khalsa fight for his own rights...

LOL LOL LOL

..first of all i did not write anything funny so i dont know why u seem to laugh

am i on about the 80's NO im on about here and now this day in panjab where people just want to live, work, and come over to better countrys. As for your so called 80's trend people had started to come over decades before the 80's.

..read what i have written carefully

Also yeah your right u dnt need to gve an explanation for what your doing for khalistan thats a question you should ask your self cuz it dnt seem to be working...

..u know this because

or shal i say handing out leaflets or goin to hyde park for 20 or 21 years will definatly never work,

...what would you suggest

ur never gona go there t live.

..you must be a jotish to know the future

...People did say at the time that sikhs cannot fight with the mogul empire because it was so strong, and sikhs will be crushed.

But we know sikhs destroyed the moguls and the muguls once who were the sole owners of india and had so much power ,the childrens of the same

mogul empire now live of the benefit and on mercy of india

..British also said in their colonial raaj that sun will never set in their empire, sikhs had other planes

...now the same situation, instead of the moguls or the british this time its the bhamins so why would be it b different this time

...sikhs have never in the past accepted gulami so why should they now

..sikhs have been victorious against all the oppressor and history will repeat itself again only in due time

LOL LOL LOL

..first of all i did not write anything funny so i dont know why u seem to laugh

am i on about the 80's NO im on about here and now this day in panjab where people just want to live, work, and come over to better countrys. As for your so called 80's trend people had started to come over decades before the 80's.

..read what i have written carefully

Also yeah your right u dnt need to gve an explanation for what your doing for khalistan thats a question you should ask your self cuz it dnt seem to be working...

..u know this because

or shal i say handing out leaflets or goin to hyde park for 20 or 21 years will definatly never work,

...what would you suggest

ur never gona go there t live.

..you must be a jotish to know the future

:devil: :( :umm: :umm: :umm: all this stuff bout khalistan number 1 i no because nothing is being done number 2 forget what i suggest cuz i dont care about a lil land and number 3 it is funny cuz ulot give it so much on the computers ready to pounce on who ever isnt for khalistan so go on answer me a question what will hapen to our takhts and other parts of india? Also ur givin it the large about singhs in there past with our raaj BUT they actually done somthing went out and faught not sit at home and say khalistan zindabaad, face it what guru nanak dev ji maharaj and guru gobind singh ji maharaj said that is whats gonna happen not this sikh federation fanatic khalistan, the khalistan movent was dead the day the kharkoo jathebandia in 1991 decided NOT to take part in the panjab elections so face it live ur sikhi not some khalistan motivated sikhi....... lol