Mission Conversion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks have a look at this one and know about the plans to convert panjabis. A question that arises here is : Are panjabis ready to deal with all this. No wonder why so many schools like sacred heart, st joseph etc are opening in panjab.

Have a look.

www.igniteindia.org

Ready for what? War?

Anyway, what is wrong about Punjabis converting to Christianity?

Why are you so worried about Punjabis converting anyway? Shouldn't you be more worried about Sikhs converting instead?

Hey folks have a look at this one and know about the plans to convert panjabis. A question that arises here is : Are panjabis ready to deal with all this. No wonder why so many schools like sacred heart, st joseph etc are opening in panjab.

Have a look.

www.igniteindia.org

Ready for what? War?

Why are you so worried about Punjabis converting anyway? Shouldn't you be more worried about Sikhs converting instead?

The reason i m worried abt panjabis converting is coz as per their own website figures 63% of panjabis are sikhs and their target for year 2007 is 125,000 so that means if it's accomplished nearly 78,000 of them are gonna be sikhs. As for conversion i have no problem if these people read gurmat first and then analyse christianity and if they feel christianity is better for them then it's cool but the problem is that most manmukhs feel what they are currently following is sikhi when actually they don't give it a chance.

And ready for....yes a war of a kind, an undeclared ideological war luring people with salvation, happiness etc and sometimes also with money and generally people whom society calls low caste fall prey either for money or to get rid of their low status or for a mix of both.

Too much hypocritical crap within Sikhs right now. I'm not going to be surprised if loads of Panjabis convert to a more inclusive society.

I agree.

If Sikhs want to stop Punjabis converting, then clear up your community issues first. I am sick and tired of "Sikhs" complaining and worrying about Punjabis converting. Maybe Punjabis are converting because they feel more welcome in other communities than the Sikh community. If "Sikhs" want Punjabis not to convert, then accept them of who they are and make them feel more welcome. Show some love to these people and beauty of Sikhi.

Have a look.

www.igniteindia.org

Ready for what? War?

The reason i m worried abt panjabis converting is coz as per their own website figures 63% of panjabis are sikhs and their target for year 2007 is 125,000 so that means if it's accomplished nearly 78,000 of them are gonna be sikhs. As for conversion i have no problem if these people read gurmat first and then analyse christianity and if they feel christianity is better for them then it's cool but the problem is that most manmukhs feel what they are currently following is sikhi when actually they don't give it a chance.

And ready for....yes a war of a kind, an undeclared ideological war luring people with salvation, happiness etc and sometimes also with money and generally people whom society calls low caste fall prey either for money or to get rid of their low status or for a mix of both.

Why should Punjabis give Sikhi a chance? Should Punjabis also give Hinduism and Islam a chance as well? Like I said before, you should worry about the Sikh community and let the Punjabis worry about their community.

Guest Papi
how about we dont worry about sikh community? ever try that rolleyes.gif

I am not worry about the sikh community. rolleyes.gif

i wasn't talking to you rolleyes.gif
try to become a sikh first, then those questions can be looked at

This can apply to almost every "sikh" in this world.

yes it can apply to almost every SIKH in the world (notice i didnt put quotes)