Mission Conversion

Guest Papi

^^ just open up "your own" gurudwara then rolleyes.gif

PS watch what you write, you just called gurudwara a joke, the committee that's doing sewa there could be a joke but guru's ghar can never be a joke :devil:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks have a look at this one and know about the plans to convert panjabis. A question that arises here is : Are panjabis ready to deal with all this. No wonder why so many schools like sacred heart, st joseph etc are opening in panjab.

Have a look.

www.igniteindia.org

I see the problem with this "project punjab"; its pretty ridiculous.

Anyways, schools like st.joseph, christ king, and other convents have been operating for ages. I don't see any problem with these schools as they don't promote christian values on the students. Actually, a lot of parents like to send their kids to these professionally run private schools that send them to hopeless punjab board schools (no offense). The quality of education is much higher.

I am not a Ramgharia :lol:

o yeh, i forgot ur a "jatt" rolleyes.gif

Yes sir! I am a Jatt :lol:

you know what they say..jitte mera Satguru...

Bring Guruji to your home :|

you dont have to be of a specific caste to open up a gurudwara or even to take a stand to the crummy Babbe at your local... do what you think is right to make a difference

I am not a Ramgharia :lol:

o yeh, i forgot ur a "jatt" rolleyes.gif

Yes sir! I am a Jatt :lol:

you know what they say..jitte mera Satguru...

Bring Guruji to your home :|

you dont have to be of a specific caste to open up a gurudwara or even to take a stand to the crummy Babbe at your local... do what you think is right to make a difference

Oh no, "papi" and I were just joking around. I have no intention to start up a gurdwara or anything like that. I usually go to gurdwara and do my thing and leave with peace. :lol:

kool pahji but that reply werent just to you - it's to all the guys n gals on this site who are constantly on about corrupt gurughars committees etc... we all know it's a problem be we need the naujawan to set up there own gurudwara where we can practice in peace and prosperity..i've heard of a few in the States who do so...and who knows, if we start up new gurudware then maybe people will learn from our practices...waheguru ji's kirpa :lol:

That gurdwara sahib where i go has a very 'moderate' commitee running it. There is very little effort to enforce sikhi laws. ppl roam abt wiv chappals in the kitchen and uncovered head in langar hall. The commitee members simply turn a blind eye. And there is no panthic parchar, not even a single word on our sufferings, our human rights abuses, the genocides, the morchas, the shaheeds and nothing about our aim to free khalistan.

Recently on vaisakhi they invited some deputy mayor guy who was gujju anad he gave his stupid lecture in hindi and gujrati which was nothing about gurbani and all about our 'hindustani' culture and patroitism. The <banned word filter activated> even said something like sikhs are no diferent from hindus. I simply feel very frustrated but who cares?? our golaks should be full. How can such parchaar produce gursikhs???