Shoot Out @ Lokhandwala

SaRpAnCh

I just saw Shoot Out @ Lokhandwala today,a film based around a group of cops,carrying out false encounters.

At the beginning of the film a group of Singhs who are reffered to as terrorists(obviously referring to Kharkoos),are seen shooting a copper.After this happens the cops get a tip off that Singhs are hiding at such and such place,the Police surround the place,and carry out a false encounter in which Singhs after getting beat up are shot dead(silly scene singhs are shown as weak & unaware).The film then goes on to the trail and tribulations of a Mumbai based gang,their activities and how the Police track them down,the film at the end asks would a person prefer a criminal or terrorist with a gun in front of his house or a cop(who carries out false encounters,and it is left to decide whether false encounters are a good thing or not.

You have to watch the film to get what i mean.

Overall an insight into what the Police is like out there and what it does

Guest militant singh

PART 1 OF DA MOVIE ONLINE FEATURES PICTURES OF SHAHEEDS OF OPERATION BLUESTAR

http://www.dailymotion.com/amir_asim147/vi...okhandwalapart1

http://www.dailymotion.com/amir_asim147/vi...okhandwalapart2 < Singhz get attacked and shot part 2

Dis movie gives both sidez of fake /false encounterz,it exposes hw da Copperz wrk in India & hw dey get away with killin innocentz

those are supposed to eb sikh kharkoos? they look like dakus from 1970s films. with turbans and mustaches and no beard...

are sikhs extinct in india where they get these fake bearded people to play the roles of sikhs. it's like we re-create the dinosaurs by collecting their bones and imagining what they must have looked like, in the same way they imagine hard-core siksh as people without beards, hmmmm

when i see bollywood portray sikh characters i always feel like i'm watching a foreign country portray my people and they have no knowledge of the sikh appearance, character, or psyche.

Can;t really say it exposes the Polcie doing fake encounters,but in some ways also tries to justify them,I've got to say i didn't like th bit where the Singhs were beaten up and shot.

Its ok for Khalistanis to show pictures of dead Singhs, and stories of them shooting and fighting with the police and the army. But when its shown in a film, then you dont like it?

Can;t really say it exposes the Polcie doing fake encounters,but in some ways also tries to justify them,I've got to say i didn't like th bit where the Singhs were beaten up and shot.

Its ok for Khalistanis to show pictures of dead Singhs, and stories of them shooting and fighting with the police and the army. But when its shown in a film, then you dont like it?

I like teh fact fake encounters are bieng exposed,but not the so called acts of freedom fighters who were realy Police cats,or Intelligence agents. Khalistan Zinadbad

those are supposed to eb sikh kharkoos? they look like dakus from 1970s films. with turbans and mustaches and no beard...

are sikhs extinct in india where they get these fake bearded people to play the roles of sikhs. it's like we re-create the dinosaurs by collecting their bones and imagining what they must have looked like, in the same way they imagine hard-core siksh as people without beards, hmmmm

when i see bollywood portray sikh characters i always feel like i'm watching a foreign country portray my people and they have no knowledge of the sikh appearance, character, or psyche.

Has anyone noticed in Bollywood that the singhs are always are portrayed as stupid and the jokers? Everytime it irritates me that the Indian filmmakers are so biased against Sikhs.

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

The movie is undoubtedly biased against sikhs and shows them as easy game for police - if that was the case why did it took 'mighty' indian security forces 10 years to root out militancy ?

The guarantee that SSP makes that no policeman will receive bullet injuries is pathetic. Also armed combat against insurgents is very different from the one shown in the movie with the cops firing without cover - technically far from accurate.

Such movies are best made as art movies with no glorification of either side. Also they should research how actual police ambushes/encounters are conducted. The movie is typical bollywood crap.

Once we have the sikh nation, Indian police will have same reputation as the british boot licker indians who fired in the jalianwallah bagh.

I envision museums at all the torture centers referred to as "boocharkhanas" in today's punjab.