Is Chating Naam Wothless For Non Amritdharies?

Guest andhula_neech

Guest Guest
This is your problem.

Brother if after your amrit sanchar you didn't feel that you cant jaap naam, then what was you doing there, then what has that Amrit Sanchar Offered you. We take amrit to receive naam and the Panj Piyare motivate us to jaap athi pehar naam abhiyaa, to wake up amritwela and keep rehit.

If the naam has not been drilled in to your body by the Panj Piyare so what did they give you? You take amrit to give your head but it is also the panj piyares duty to drill the naam in to the abhlakee, by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

To be honest this is not your fault and this is a regular case in

most
peoples lives who
think
they have received
naam
, read Amrit ki hai by Bhai Randhir Singh then you will realise the
truth
about amrit sanchars, bhai shaib
blames
the gursikhs who took part in the Panj Piyare di seva.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you. Don't forget the Panj Piyare that were in Guru Sahibs times had to give there head to their guru, they were abhiyasi guriskhs had FULL FAITH in Guru Gobind Singh ji but these days we have so called panj piyare who are not abhiyaasi don't even wake up amritwela and don't have a standard rehit.

Most people will ignore the truth and say things like who are you to comment the panj piyare, well because of this behavior even the amrit sanchars are at a low rate. Sorry to say this but until we don't wake up to the truth we will still be in search of NAAM.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Without good karam & past kamai naam cannot reside in your body (same with me), with the 5 evils in you, naam cannot reside. one can carry on japping, doing gupt amrit eleh etc however, its only upto the true guru if he wants or not to do kirpa.

Brother if after your amrit sanchar you didn't feel that you cant jaap naam, then what was you doing there, then what has that Amrit Sanchar Offered you. We take amrit to receive naam and the Panj Piyare motivate us to jaap athi pehar naam abhiyaa, to wake up amritwela and keep rehit.

once you take amrit your janam and maran have finnished as per panj pyarey state, the rehit and jeevan of panj pyarey only effects a person for the first couple of months, as 1-3 months of there kamai also go with the abhikali. i know of a gursikh that received amrit from a ''normal amrit sanchaar'' after which he couldnt go to sleep for 3 months as the jaap (ajapa jaap) continued straight away, and now they are in extremely high spirits, however other ppl at the same amrit sanchaar didnt experience the same, and some after kut there kesh etc. it depends on your past kamai and how much effort one puts in.

by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

if satguru jee wants naam can be drilled into the abhikali in many ways. one may state do jaap like this, and another like that, however it depends whether the true satguru jee wants you to do jaap at all.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you

Lets take this quotation one step further. its guru jee that offers all, i agree with panj pyarey needing to be abhiyaasi and in rehat as stated above , however how about stating if the gursikhs doing the seva dont know the corrrect rehat, have shanka on guru jee, and other granths dasm granth etc etc, then what can they offer the abhikalais?

forgive me for my many mistakes. tongue.gif : vahiguroooo

excellent post.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Singh_

READ THE BOOK AMRIR KI HAI.

WHEN YOU TAKE AMRIT, YOU DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE YOUR HEAD, YOU GIVE YOUR MIND TO GURU.

GO TO THE NEXT AMRIT SANCHAR WHICH GIVE NAAM DHRID, WHICH I THINK IS IN DECEMBER. PLEASE CORECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

BEG FOR AMRIT!! FOLLOW PUNJ PYARES HUKAM!!!

WAKE UP AMRIT VELA

JAAP NAAM

READ GURBANI WITH FULL COCENTRATION

BEAT YOUR MIND

FIGHT 5 CHOR

HAVE HUMILITY

HAVE FULL FAITH IN GURU JEE

JAAP NAAM WITH WITH EVERY BREATH 24 HOURS A DAY

FOLLOW GURU JEE'S TEACHING

KEEP SANGAT

THIS WILL HELP YOU TO BECOME NAAM ABYAAASEY

STAY IN CHARDI KALA

DHAN DHAN GURU NANAK DEV JEE. - GUR KEENE KIRPAA HAR NAAM DHEIOU, SAMRATH GUROO SIR HATH TARIOUU

VAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1. How many amritdharis are there in the world?

2. How many have got this naam drilled in them?

3. The ones who haven't got this naam drilled into them is their amrit not amrit?

Would like to get answer to these questions, please don't give me twisted answers. i have asked st. forward questions and i would like to get st. forward answwers. Question 3 should be answered in YES or NO. May be Pawalla or any other gursikh can enlighten me here.

Guest Guest

quote..This is your problem.

If the naam has not been drilled in to your body by the Panj Piyare so what did they give you? You take amrit to give your head but it is also the panj piyares duty to drill the naam in to the abhlakee, by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

To be honest this is not your fault and this is a regular case in

most
peoples lives who
think
they have received
naam
, read Amrit ki hai by Bhai Randhir Singh then you will realise the
truth
about amrit sanchars, bhai shaib
blames
the gursikhs who took part in the Panj Piyare di seva.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you. Don't forget the Panj Piyare that were in Guru Sahibs times had to give there head to their guru, they were abhiyasi guriskhs had FULL FAITH in Guru Gobind Singh ji but these days we have so called panj piyare who are not abhiyaasi don't even wake up amritwela and don't have a standard rehit.

Most people will ignore the truth and say things like who are you to comment the panj piyare, well because of this behavior even the amrit sanchars are at a low rate. Sorry to say this but until we don't wake up to the truth we will still be in search of NAAM.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh ..quote..

Without good karam & past kamai naam cannot reside in your body (same with me), with the 5 evils in you, naam cannot reside. one can carry on japping, doing gupt amrit eleh etc however, its only upto the true guru if he wants or not to do kirpa.

once you take amrit your janam and maran have finnished as per panj pyarey state, the rehit and jeevan of panj pyarey only effects a person for the first couple of months, as 1-3 months of there kamai also go with the abhikali. i know of a gursikh that received amrit from a ''normal amrit sanchaar'' after which he couldnt go to sleep for 3 months as the jaap (ajapa jaap) continued straight away, and now they are in extremely high spirits, however other ppl at the same amrit sanchaar didnt experience the same, and some after kut there kesh etc. it depends on your past kamai and how much effort one puts in.

by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

if satguru jee wants naam can be drilled into the abhikali in many ways. one may state do jaap like this, and another like that, however it depends whether the true satguru jee wants you to do jaap at all.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you

Lets take this quotation one step further. its guru jee that offers all, i agree with panj pyarey needing to be abhiyaasi and in rehat as stated above , however how about stating if the gursikhs doing the seva dont know the corrrect rehat, have shanka on guru jee, and other granths dasm granth etc etc, then what can they offer the abhikalais?

forgive me for my many mistakes. tongue.gif : vahiguroooo

excellent post.

GO TO THE NEXT AMRIT SANCHAR WHICH GIVE NAAM DHRID, WHICH I THINK IS IN DECEMBER

VAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOO!!!!! .

a typical akj post. . . as many ppl have already said all amrit sanchaars give naam dridh, however only the akjs like to create bad karam for themselfs by saying that theres is the only one that does. . .FOGETTING THAT ITS GURU JEE WHO GIVES THE AMRIT and not the JATHA

Guest Guest

another question is that was only this naam drilled after the 1950's 60's by jatha singhs? wasnt it aroung before, when guru jee gave amrit.

i dont understand that other samardas such as akali nihang dals, taksals, etc have been from guru sahibs times, so didnt they know about this naam drilling business. or is it that in the 60's the gursikhs were more chardi kalaa then those of guru sahibs times? just interesting what todays youth thinks

has anyone read or heard any katha regarding kalla about naam jaap for non amritdharis ???? i have heard many kathas about singhs like baba karam singh baba isher singh and their naam jaap and the kalla they got it through this naam jaap ....

if its same for all then why it worked only for amritdharis .... if a non amritdhari is japping naam for 10 years and he is still nigura it means naam jaap hasnt shown any kalla ....

Guest Guest
READ THE BOOK AMRIR KI HAI.

WHEN YOU TAKE AMRIT, YOU DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE YOUR HEAD, YOU GIVE YOUR MIND TO GURU.

GO TO THE NEXT AMRIT SANCHAR WHICH GIVE NAAM DHRID, WHICH I THINK IS IN DECEMBER. PLEASE CORECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

BEG FOR AMRIT!! FOLLOW PUNJ PYARES HUKAM!!!

WAKE UP AMRIT VELA

JAAP NAAM

READ GURBANI WITH FULL COCENTRATION

BEAT YOUR MIND

FIGHT 5 CHOR

HAVE HUMILITY

HAVE FULL FAITH IN GURU JEE

JAAP NAAM WITH WITH EVERY BREATH 24 HOURS A DAY

FOLLOW GURU JEE'S TEACHING

KEEP SANGAT

THIS WILL HELP YOU TO BECOME NAAM ABYAAASEY

STAY IN CHARDI KALA

DHAN DHAN GURU NANAK DEV JEE. - GUR KEENE KIRPAA HAR NAAM DHEIOU, SAMRATH GUROO SIR HATH TARIOUU

VAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

hahahaha

if you follow what you put, you already are a naam abhyaasi

:TH:

Guest Papi
if a non amritdhari is japping naam for 10 years and he is still nigura it means naam jaap hasnt shown any kalla ...
but it doesn't mean jupping naam for a non-amritdhari is worthless now does it? it hasn't shown kala you say, ok i can partly agree with that, but the point is its still there, the power is still there, it just needs to manifest.

by saying that its is worthless for non-amritdhari's to jup naam is putting sooooo much despair in them. we are putting so much negativity in them.

hope should be that once a non-ad starts to jup naam they will eventually be blessed with amrit. but nooooooo, we always to be "hardcore" and diss any one and every one that doesn't fit into our description of what we think a sikh should be.