Is Chating Naam Wothless For Non Amritdharies?

Guest andhula_neech

mods plaese delete the useless replies which are going to make this interesting topic CRAP.

stop discussing abt wothlessness or usefulness of japping naam for non amritdharies as topic starter requested.

plz the really chardikala sangat ji who visit this forum for spritual gain and not for discussing rubishly, plz advise us more and more and dnt let this topic inactive and keep guiding us.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi

kvxu su AKru kvxu guxu kvxu su mxIAw mMqu ]

kavan s akhar kavan gun kavan s maneeaa ma(n)th ||

What is that word, what is that virtue, and what is that magic mantra?

kvxu su vyso hau krI ijqu vis AwvY kMqu ]126]

kavan s vaeso ho karee jith vas aavai ka(n)th ||126||

What are those clothes, which I can wear to captivate my Husband Lord? ||126||

invxu su AKru Kvxu guxu ijhbw mxIAw mMqu ]

nivan s akhar khavan gun jihabaa maneeaa ma(n)th ||

Humility is the word, forgiveness is the virtue, and sweet speech is the magic mantra.

ey qRY BYxy vys kir qW vis AwvI kMqu ]127]

eae thrai bhainae vaes kar thaa(n) vas aavee ka(n)th ||127||

Wear these three robes, O sister, and you will captivate your Husband Lord. ||127||

Guest peacemaker
mods plaese delete the useless replies which are going to make this interesting topic CRAP.

stop discussing abt wothlessness or usefulness of japping naam for non amritdharies as topic starter requested.

plz the really chardikala sangat ji who visit this forum for spritual gain and not for discussing rubishly, plz advise us more and more and dnt let this topic inactive and keep guiding us.

LOL... I love how you express yourself and your english has really gotten better, too! ohmy.gif

naam and gurumantra are two different things though their meaning is same .... vaheguru is guru mantra and ram akal allha is naam of god .... kalla of word vaheguru is NOT same for amritdharis and non amritdharis .... for amritdharis its gurumantra given by guru when u take amrit .... for non amritdharis its just a word say allha allha vaheguru vaheguru ram ram its all same .... kalla will be same ....

amrit is like a water and mantra is like a seed ..... and dont accept seed to grow in crop without water .....

a guy wore a dress and people say he copied guru sahib what about us who are coping guru sahib by giving ourselves and other gurumantra which can only be given to someone by 5 peyare ....

Guest _Tarrandeep_Kaur_

I know of a non amritdhari (who is preparing to take amrit) and wakes up at amrit vela everyday and does three hours naam simran. Are you saying this is worthless? I think not. We all start off somewhere. For the non amritdharis, to become inspired to take amrit, they need to experience sikhi themselves and read baani and japp naam which will encourage them to give their head and take amrit :lol:

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh.

vahiguroo vahiguro vahiguroo pray.gif

LOL... I love how you express yourself and your english has really gotten better, too! ohmy.gif

oh thx yaar.

tell me that when u were in india, was ur english very good or u learned more after going *******?

i dnt know much english juz know to express my thoughts any how .....

now all above text is crap and also ur reply peacemaker, and i requests mods to delete them.

coz it may change into another topic......

If you veerji think that you didn’t get naam then your going to think ahh that wasn’t a amrit sanchaar I wasn’t given naam. Sorry but i think this AKJ business is just becoming an ongoing trend trying to convert everyone.

Waheguroo, I didn’t like what this person said at all, piyario please refrain from such comments.

I HATE the state Jatha is in now, there is QUANTITY rather than QUALITY (which it used to be), There are chardikala gursikhs out there but the dhill and weaknesses because of people using the jatha name has messed the jatha up so much.

So your comments are invalid, no one is converting anyone (we are not Muslims who need Quantity), I say people don’t take amrit from AKJ. Personally I was talking of naam and not jatha bandis, there are Nihang Singhs who give naam driirr, Elder Taksal singhs have naam driir so I don’t get why people have negative thinking, that AKJ are the only ones who give naam driir.

I learned this from experience I to use to get people to take amrit from akj, but later those people didn’t wake up amritwela keep rehit or read much gurbani so what was the point. So I speak through experience when I say this, there are a few singhs who have kept strict rehit and naam abhiyaas, namely Tapoban Singhs, Mali Singhs, Bebik Sar Singhs and others from India. So please don’t let jealously or hankar get in the way of this and carry on japping naam which you all do.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

If you veerji think that you didn’t get naam then your going to think ahh that wasn’t a amrit sanchaar I wasn’t given naam. Sorry but i think this AKJ business is just becoming an ongoing trend trying to convert everyone.

Waheguroo, I didn’t like what this person said at all, piyario please refrain from such comments.

I HATE the state Jatha is in now, there is QUANTITY rather than QUALITY (which it used to be), There are chardikala gursikhs out there but the dhill and weaknesses because of people using the jatha name has messed the jatha up so much.

So your comments are invalid, no one is converting anyone (we are not Muslims who need Quantity), I say people don’t take amrit from AKJ. Personally I was talking of naam and not jatha bandis, there are Nihang Singhs who give naam driirr, Elder Taksal singhs have naam driir so I don’t get why people have negative thinking, that AKJ are the only ones who give naam driir.

I learned this from experience I to use to get people to take amrit from akj, but later those people didn’t wake up amritwela keep rehit or read much gurbani so what was the point. So I speak through experience when I say this, there are a few singhs who have kept strict rehit and naam abhiyaas, namely Tapoban Singhs, Mali Singhs, Bebik Sar Singhs and others from India. So please don’t let jealously or hankar get in the way of this and carry on japping naam which you all do.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

pray.gif :TH:

All mystics of history who claimed intimate knowledge and experience of God had one method in common, that is, meditation. Stripped of philosphical pretence, meditation is a mental activity characterized by phyical relaxation and norrowed perceptions. Meditation is controlled attention or effortless concentration. Modern urban life has been described as a complicated system of keeping ourselves both busy and nervous. " Keeping busy is considered to be the bodern virtue and mediation is the opposite of keeping busy.

If you wish to be more "spritual" that is to experience subjectively the ideals you belive in, you must cultivate the art of some form of meditation, for it is this, which results in spritual growth and improvment.

Question i ask

Does "naam" have to be given or is it a birth right we are all born with it ?

people who say that AKJ call people to take amrit from us are idots...

i know that while peshi in AKJ panj pyares tell their strict rehit and ask people if they can keep it.

during peshees in akj the procedure take too much time.

panj pyares attend every abhilakhi one by one and repeate the disciplines again and again to each and also listen to their problems and MOST IMPRTANT THING AND THE REASON OF LONG PROCEDURE OF PEESHIES IS THAT PANJ PYARES SEND THOSE PEOPLE BACK WHO R NOT SURE ABOUT KEEPING REHET COZ MANY PEOPLE COME FOR AMRIT in AKJ FOR AMRIT COZ THEY THINK ITS A GENERAL AMRIT SANCHAR AND ONLY SIMPLE EASY REHET WILL BE GIVEN, BUT THERE PANJ CLEARS THE REHIT TO EVERYBODY AND THEY DO ARDAS AND WITH A SIGNAL THEY GOT FROM GURU SAHIB THEY TELLTHAT GURU SAHIB ACCEPTED THE ABHILAHI FOR AMRIT DI DAAT.

and unlike other places where panj pyares divide amrit da bata into 5 bataes and divide the amrit abhilakhies and also divide themselves and one pyara gives amrit to abhlakhies.

but in AKJ all 5 togather gave amrit to abhlakhies.

see how much difference

u got the power of all 5 but in other amrit sanchaars only one of the 5 pyarra gives u amrit.

AKJ MEANS NO COMPROMISE WITH REHET.

SO U SILLY PEOPLE STOP SAYING RUBBISH ABT AKJ.

PEOPLE GAVE IT THE STATE OF A NEW SIKH COMMUNITY BUT I DNT THINK ITS A SEPERATE COMMUNITY . ITS A PURE FORM OF GURSIKHS WITH HIGHEST REHET.

HERE PEOPLE NEVER SHOWED ANY RESPECT TO BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JI WHO HAD PARTAKH DARSHAN OF GUR GOBIND SINGH SAHIB MANY TIMES , BUT THEY PEOPLE DNT HESITATE TO SAYING CRAP ABT JATHA.

ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE GOOD THINGS U SEE , U PEOPLE WILL ALSO START SAYING RUBBISH ABT SIKHISM LIKE U DO WITH AKJ.