Goin Out With A Hair Cutting Girl

Guest Confused boy

Guest Confused boy

Fateh,

Basically to the point i am not amritdhari, but i do not cut my hair or eat meat or anything. Me and this girl are really close to each other and i think we will be going out very soon. But she does cut her hair and eat meat. But she does know things about sikhism and khalistan and stuff. What are your opinions on this?

Fateh

Fateh,

Basically to the point i am not amritdhari, but i do not cut my hair or eat meat or anything. Me and this girl are really close to each other and i think we will be going out very soon. But she does cut her hair and eat meat. But she does know things about sikhism and khalistan and stuff. What are your opinions on this?

Fateh

Choose your sangat wisely.

Fateh,

Fateh

If you are close to one another, why not discuss sikhi, why not help each other become better sikhs. what is the need to go out with her :lol:

Why have you choosen to keep your kesh and not eat meat? Because sikhi tells us not to, and we must have piaar for mahraj and follow hukam. Well sikhi doesnt promote dating,be a role model and try and follow the lifestyle of sa sikh as best as you can.

instead of concentrating on relationships, maybe you should focus on where ur goin in life, and concentrate on ur religion.

try and keep better sangat, go to the gurdwara regulary and do ardas.

gurfateh jee

is there no possible way of changing this relation ship to the best brother sister relationship out ther instead of her being your partner?

LOL.gifLOL.gif Techno Singh bai when the thread starter reads this post of yours he is gonna be MAD @ you tongue.gif . Techno Singh vadda siana bann da kehnda bhen-bhra bann jao tongue.gif .