My Family Is Agianst Me

Guest Lost & Scared

Guest Lost & Scared

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,im writing this after crying for 4 hours,im 16 yrs old from london i supprt khalistan and i am proud and in to my sikhi as my beliefs.yesterday my parents had a argument with me over a small issue ,but then they used this issue to say that im an <banned word filter activated> and i lookout for khalistan and sikhi stuff more,than i do family i know this has builded up and i knw they dont really support khalistan freedom stuff or me being in to sikhi things,they used this chance to call me a <banned word filter activated> and stupid,i just want to tell you wen my mama ji who was close to me died i didnt cry or be weak insude,but when my parents tried blamin sikhi stuff for me nt being ;normal; i cried and rushed out to the park and wept there,my parents r uk parents born here, they neva go to gurdwara saab,and i know they dont care about sikhi,jus about themselfs i wnt to know what do i do,im a gd person i do my studies and seva at gurdwara,but all my family today ganged up on me cos i went to the park and cried last night,they made me cry again by sayin u jus care about outside things ur a fool,sangat ji i neva have cried over words since i was a bby y do i keep cryin please help me im alone i need advice i dont wana ask a gyani ji as im goin to break down ,im very passionate about siki,i dont even talk to family about it i keep it to myself so it dont interfere in family as they see,so y they keep blaming it cant they see if i didnyr cry at mama jis funeral why am i cryin now ,if my bros sisters could can you advice me thank u as i got noone to turn to im on my own like outcaste

firstly you are not alone, i know a lot of youth whom are into sikhi, but there family isnt. None of my family is very religious. And when i first started getting into sikhi, and making lifestyle changes they started questioning everything, and both of my parents have on several occasions told me how they dont want me to become a propper sikh and keep my kesh etc etc.

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO BE A SIKH, AND NOT LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF TRYING TO FOLLOW GURUJIS PATH. Just try to keep strong, and remember there are others like you out there. Your parents and familiy love you. God loves you.

just set a good example, and hope that others learn there errors. I hope my comments have been of some help? im not sure if ive answered your questions.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. u are a son of guru gobind singh ji, u r never alone. the singhs and singhnia are always wiv u. even tho we may not be close to hand we r wiv u in spirit. bruv if u are alone then stand alone. be strong like a real singh. like the singhs back in the day that would be prepared to engage entire armies alone. real singhs are prepared to stand alone and fight alone if need be. anything in this world that is worth having is worth fighting hard to achieve. if my head is cut from my body then so be it but never cut my sikhi. this is why u cried, because everything u ever loved and truly wanted is being attacked. shedding tears and blood for sikhi is the same thing, both are born from the heart. let that passion and love for sikhi drive u on.

U need to make friends with like minded sangat and engage in sikhi activites with them, at the same time respect your family as well, don't ignore them. Sangat in london is pretty huge and good as well. There are lots of smagms and camps etc ...try to kep yourself busy in it nd at the same time keep ur family happy. Where abt in londin are you???

Guest __Singh__

guru myrY sMig sdw hY nwly ]

gur maerai sa(n)g sadhaa hai naalae ||

My Guru is always with me

(Ang 394)

next time you feel alone, just sing/japp this...keep repeating it,

your never alone...Guru Ji is always with you !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _Pakhand_
guru myrY sMig sdw hY nwly ]

gur maerai sa(n)g sadhaa hai naalae ||

My Guru is always with me

(Ang 394)

next time you feel alone, just sing/japp this...keep repeating it,

your never alone...Guru Ji is always with you !!!

Wiked quote jus wat i was finkin wen i read da post! u knw wa bear pple on da forum gna say dey gt prblems wid der rents init but ma advice is dis Guru Ji says............

Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.

Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

So when your rents are flippin at ya say dis 2yaslf cus if dey hinderin ya its jus paap on dem init u gtta use it 2 mke urself strong in Sikhi Namn Japp go 2 reinsbhais keertan darbars n u knw wa everything will bcum alright.. trus me it works! Don't be angry at them try 2 do parchar 2em if dey dont understand kirpa init! Once you becum so in love in Sikhi dey'll think oh ma god ok maybe we was wrong show em what Sikhi's all about. sori if i sed nefin wrong