Dont Judge Mona Guys And Girls

how about we not judge anyone but ourselves

Papi, I do and I am quite aware of my shortcomings and failings towards Sikhi without someone ramming it further down my throat like they were perfect themselves.

With nadar, I shall reach the other side of the bank.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are we to judge sikhi of anyone?

kbIr sB qy hm bury hm qij Blo sBu koie ]

kabeer sabh thae ham burae ham thaj bhalo sabh koe ||

Kabeer, I am the worst of all. Everyone else is good.

ijin AYsw kir bUiJAw mIqu hmwrw soie ]7]

jin aisaa kar boojhiaa meeth hamaaraa soe ||7||

Whoever understands this is a friend of mine. ||7||

I AGREE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF JUDGING OTHERS BUT IF MONEH WANT TO BE CLASSED AS SIKH THEN SURELY THEY SHOULD TAKE THE OATH OF THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD?

i'm not saying u should judg moneh but they should be put on the right parth if they realy want 2 be called a sikh, with out takin the the oath of the double edged sword that can not happen

wjkk wjkf

PAPI

PAJI, IF THE BASICS ARENT THERE THEN HOW CAN THEY BE CLASSED AS A SIKH, A TRUE KHALSA?

IM NOT SAYING THEY HAVENT GOT IT IN THEM TO BE TRUE KHALSA, I MYSELF NOT LONG AGO WAS A MONAH AND WAS COMPLETELY ON THE WRONG PATH. WHEN I REALISED THE TRUE PATH OF A TRUE KHALSA, I TOOK THE OATH WITHOUT DELAY.

IM NOT SAYING IM RIGHT, ITS JUST MY VIEW PAJI. PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENCE OR THINK I AM ARGUING WITH YOU.

FATEH

Yes,

They may be Sikhs but they may not be Khalsas (yet). Like some of you who were monay before amrit. Talking plainly, it wasn't like you were Hindus, Muslims or anything else. You were Sikhs (even if you were poor ones). By taking amrit you have taken it further and become Khalsa. Your example should inspire the rest of us, not push us away from Sikhi. A big part of that is strength (sipahi) and compassion (sant)

Why is it that my topics always spark controversy?