Dont Judge Mona Guys And Girls

I dunno....

I just can't point at a person that is born in a "Sikh" family but has a bottle of liquor in one hand, a cigarette in the other, with a hair cut, trimmed beard, or even a pugh and say "You see that guy over there? He's a Puttar/Sikh/Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji" It just ain't right.... nonono.gif

Sikh of guru gobind singh ji? How about being a sikh to the current guru instead?

Anyway, I personally can't say an amritdhari with a big ego is a sikh either. But I wouldn't say that because I am not here to judge. That isn't our job to do. Let Whaeguru do his/her/it job and decide who is a sikh or not. Like I said before, no one is perfect in this world. Everybody has their flaws. Also everybody learns on different paces.

"In the beginning, in the middle and in the end, God exists. Judgement is in His Hands alone." - Guru Granth Sahib, Page 1082

I see those people as pretenders......

swcI suriq nwim nhI iqRpqy haumY krq gvwieAw ]

saachee surath naam nehee thripathae houmai karath gavaaeiaa ||

They pretend to understand the Truth, but they are not satisfied by the Naam; they waste their lives in egotism.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Malaar

pwp kry kir mUkir pwvY ByK krY inrbwnY ]1]

paap karae kar mookar paavai bhaekh karai nirabaanai ||1||

They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Dhanaasree

krY duhkrm idKwvY horu ]

karai dhuhakaram dhikhaavai hor ||

They do their evil deeds, and pretend otherwise;

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Gauree

yKw dyKI sB kry mnmuiK bUJ n pwie ]

dhaekhaa dhaekhee sabh karae manamukh boojh n paae ||

They all show off and pretend, but the self-willed manmukhs do not understand.

Guru Amar Daas Ji

Siree Raag

haumY Bgiq kry sBu koie ]

houmai bhagath karae sabh koe ||

In egotism, everyone can pretend to worship God with devotion.

Guru Amar Daas Ji

Raag Malaar

This how I see those people.....its all about ego

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't answer my question about Indian freedom fighters and Ranjit Singh. Are they considered to be Sikhs? Yes or no?

I will say it one more time in the hope that you may understand. If they did not take Amrit, never kept rehat then they were not Sikhs. Sikhi is defined by Guru Sahib. Just to appease some people we shouldn't turn our backs on Guru Sahib and distort Sikhi.

You keep saying that we should base this issue on Gurbani. Well where exactly does it state that only amritdhari are Sikhs in Guru Granth Sahib? Are you even aware that even non-Sikhs contribute to Guru Granth Sahib?

Gurbani says that those who are guru-walay are Sikhs. One cannot be guru-wala without obtaining naam. Naam is obtained by taking Amrit. I have provided many references to prove that only Amritdhari are Sikhs. I suggest you listen to katha by Bhai Pinderpaal Singh on Amrit. He proves my point from Gurbani. No Sikh in the world believes that Bhagats were either Muslims or Hindus. They were Sikhs. Read Bhagat Bani Itihaas by Giani Gurdit Singh. Discussion on Bhagats being Sikhs have taken place so I suggest you search for it. Now, you answer all of my questions and refute points raised in my previous posts. Got answers or just excuses?

Just on a side note: There is no difference between Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

To rest of the people here, unless you’re a perfect Sikh, then you have no right question someone else’s sikhi.

Forget about my sikhi or your sikhi. If it satisfies you, I am an imperfect Sikh or less than Sikh, but.......

what kind of claimer of sikhi not only questions, but MISREPRESENTS Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sikhi?

Guest baba amarjeet singh

why does everyone always say tht

dont judge me!!!!, dont judge me!!!!

and i dont really get what u mean by judging moneh

you should keep sangat of gursikhs who jap naam

moneh are not sikhs

Shut up bro :lol: . Stop creating the divide.

every person who bows to SGGS is a sikh, now its upto the person how far he/she wants to progress in sikhi. Its upto the person if he/she wants to follow the teachings of guru sahib with utmost devotion or no.judging eople doesn't lead us anywhere. I am afraid if we continue widening this so called divide between monay(i personally hate this word) and kesdhari/amritdhari we'll end up being mocked at.

Guest Akirtghan
Sikh of guru gobind singh ji? How about being a sikh to the current guru instead?
its a tradegy that we see 11 guru sahibs as different, when they are nothing but THE ONE

its a tradegy that we see 11 guru sahibs as different, when they are nothing but THE ONE

I wasn't implying that our 11 Guru Sahibs are different, all of our are one and the same. I was referring to Guru Gobind Singh Ji because Guru Ji is our father....Dasmesh Pita....but all Guru Sahibs are the same, so it does not matter which Guru Sahib I refer too

You didn't answer my question about Indian freedom fighters and Ranjit Singh. Are they considered to be Sikhs? Yes or no?

I will say it one more time in the hope that you may understand. If they did not take Amrit, never kept rehat then they were not Sikhs. Sikhi is defined by Guru Sahib. Just to appease some people we shouldn't turn our backs on Guru Sahib and distort Sikhi.

That makes most of the misaldars into nonSikhs do you know that? By implication are you saying you are a Sikh and they weren't?

What about Maharajah Ranjit Singh - Not exactly the most rehatvan Sikh but still widely acknowledged as a Sikh king by just about everyone. Are you saying everybody is wrong and he wasn't Sikh?

What about Nihungs too. They have a different rahit to most and were not averse to some bhang and jhatka.

You keep saying that we should base this issue on Gurbani. Well where exactly does it state that only amritdhari are Sikhs in Guru Granth Sahib? Are you even aware that even non-Sikhs contribute to Guru Granth Sahib?

Gurbani says that those who are guru-walay are Sikhs. One cannot be guru-wala without obtaining naam. Naam is obtained by taking Amrit. I have provided many references to prove that only Amritdhari are Sikhs. I suggest you listen to katha by Bhai Pinderpaal Singh on Amrit. He proves my point from Gurbani. No Sikh in the world believes that Bhagats were either Muslims or Hindus. They were Sikhs. Read Bhagat Bani Itihaas by Giani Gurdit Singh. Discussion on Bhagats being Sikhs have taken place so I suggest you search for it. Now, you answer all of my questions and refute points raised in my previous posts. Got answers or just excuses?

Just on a side note: There is no difference between Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Well in that case, Sikhs never ruled Punjab and Sikhs hardly contribute to Indian freedom movement. So this means that Sikhs have no right for Khalistan and Sikhs should re-write their history books and stop taking credit from other people’s accomplishments.

Ha. Those Hindu and Muslim saints weren’t Sikhs. Go ask any Sufi or Bhakti followers (Yes, they do still exist) about them.