Something Contraversial

kam1825

Jai Tegang with regards to the seva i think the webmaster deserves all the credit there to the gurmatveechar site he is a guy working a 40 hour week but strives to bring parchar full or many many jewels of knowledge to the home of the listeners.

With regards to the katha i am afraid to say that the stuff being put on the site is about the best we can get it. Unless we had some really serious money then taksal could contact a real recording studio to do it professionally. This is our community we talk about but no one is willing to spend that sort of money. We are all striving as hard as we can in order to make all the sangat rich with the jewels of knowledge from the katha but at the moment this is as clear as we can get it. I wish we could do more but the reels that i have been given are in such a shocking state that to sort the mp3 that is on this thread took me about 4 hours to do. I am slow on the computer and i think that was the major factor.

I hope that the sewa performed by gurmatveechar, keertan.org adn sfsikhcenter.com continues and this aatam gian and brahm gian continues to spread.

Personally for gian i would recommend listening to anything by taksal, Baba Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae, Pandit Mangal Singh and my personal favorte Sant Waryam SIngh Ji Ratwara Sahib Walae who give alot of gian out during their parchar

I can believe it. Mohammad was an illiterate and a gang(thief) member. They used to go out and raid neighbouring villages to loot and whatnot. So I can believe that the first koran was started by some saint and then was adapted and added to by Mohammeds followers and others to suit them.

quote:

"2. Thief: Initially, Mohammad and the early muslims raided caravan's to support themselves and to obtain booty to keep his followers happy. When they had established themselves as a force to be recond with, their activies became more offensive and expansive. Mohammed personally led 27 raids. Of course, Allah commanded this but stealing is stealing.

3. Murderer: Mohammed personally ordered the beheading of 900 male Jews of the Khuryishe tribe and sold the women and children into slavery. Prior to this, Mohammed personally tortured it's leader by driving a hot poker into his chest to learn where he hid his fortune. He also took the man's daughter as his concubine because Allah said so and she miraculously discovered he was such a wonderful man a couple of days later."

We are thus extremely fortunate to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Our wonderful Gurus.

fateh, jai tegan to your last post

once sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa were thinking to themselves about a particular shabad in gurbani. they already knew several different meanings of this shabad beforehand, but they just stopped at this particular shabad and starting going into a very deep thought about it. (dunno the shabad) and whilst pondering over this shabad they thought to themselves, " i wonder if theres any other arth of this shabad ?? "

soon as they had this thought they were amazed to see Sant attar singh ji mastuane vale appear in front of them completely out the blue (obviously through the third eye). Sant baba attar singh ji gave sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa a piece of paper whith more next level arth of gurbani. when sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa read these arth he enquired as to where he got them from. Sant attar singh said they had been specially sent for you from sachkhand. After that sant attar singh disappeared and took the piece of paper with him.

so yeh jai tegan, giani takur singh does release a few jems from time to time, but sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa were a complete gem

I can believe it. Mohammad was an illiterate and a gang(thief) member. They used to go out and raid neighbouring villages to loot and whatnot. So I can believe that the first koran was started by some saint and then was adapted and added to by Mohammeds followers and others to suit them.

quote:

"2. Thief: Initially, Mohammad and the early muslims raided caravan's to support themselves and to obtain booty to keep his followers happy. When they had established themselves as a force to be recond with, their activies became more offensive and expansive. Mohammed personally led 27 raids. Of course, Allah commanded this but stealing is stealing.

3. Murderer: Mohammed personally ordered the beheading of 900 male Jews of the Khuryishe tribe and sold the women and children into slavery. Prior to this, Mohammed personally tortured it's leader by driving a hot poker into his chest to learn where he hid his fortune. He also took the man's daughter as his concubine because Allah said so and she miraculously discovered he was such a wonderful man a couple of days later."

We are thus extremely fortunate to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Our wonderful Gurus.

GUPT KAUR.......i'll be surprised if ur views r not cricticised, no matter how true they are coz such is the atmosphere on sikh sangat these days .

Anyways, ur views were damn right. I tried studying islam from both +ve and -ve viewpoins and i m afraid to say that if i u ask me my views on islam i'd end up doing massive nindya and that nindya's actually truth coz islam simply fails to pass the test posed by rational and logical thinking. Lame excuses and stupid arguments are provided by muslim scholars in the defence of absurdities in islam and crimes of mohammad which were much more bigger than what u listed. Here's a link wiv quotes from hadiths and quran.

I hope my views are taken as a fearless truth rather than labelling me as a bad sikh and a nindak.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Quotations_f...Hadith_Mohammed

Guest militant singh

quote:

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

• 6 months later...