Historical Artifacts In Japan

or the other joint guru granth sahib and dasam guru granth sahib saroop

bhai sahib, i just wanted to ask, is this saroop meant to be joint as in guru granth sahib jis gurbani followd by dasam granth sahib jis gurbani in one saroop? i have never heard of this before, i know that parkash of both saroops was standard, but please could you provide more information on this?

thanks!

there were two sroops moving with dal during those times ... one was the guru granth sahib whome guru gobind singh ji gave gurgaddi at avchal nagar hazzor sahib ... and other was a joint sroop or adi guru granth sahib and dasam guru granth sahib ... also known as amritsari beer .... this beer was also talked about when sukha singh mehtab singh came from bikaner to harimander sahib hukam nama was taken from this joint beer only ... and many other places in history this beers reference comes .... and both these beers got gupt during vadda ghallughara ....

Seems to good to be true. Be careful it is not a hoax!

For the immediate we should at least get copies of the material held in Japan, seeing as they are willing to do this.

We can work out how we can get the stuff in our possession later.