Going To Punjab

Akritghan

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ki phatehi!!!

im going to punjab and i want to take my gutka sahib with me.im going from heathrow to amritsar.where do i put my kirpan as im not allowed to wear it? :sady:

come in ship if u want to wear kirpan else keep it in luggage .... and why u want to carry gutka sahib ???? buy a newone from amritsar .... and give it as bhenta before living india to some gurudwara

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Do not take you kerpaan of :lol:

dhuaapar sathigur hareekrishan haahaa har har naam dhhiaavai, thraethae sathigur raam jee raaraa raam japae sukh paavai, kalijug naanak gur gobi(n)dh gagaa govi(n)dh naam japaavai, chaarae jaagae chahu jugee pa(n)chaaein vich jaae samaavai, chaaro(n) ashhar eik kar vaahiguroo jap ma(n)thr japaavai, jehaa(n) thae oupajiaa fir thehaa(n) samaavai.

Gurfateh ji

Be careful when taking Gutka Sahib.

At security in this country, it has been known for the staff to open up Gutka sahibs to 'search' .

Also in uzbekistan (if u are changing flights, their security luggae screening is on the floor, so all the bags go along the floor including your gutka sahib (even if you have it in a handbag type of thing around your waist)

As these guys speak no english, it's hard to reason with them.

As another Singh said, buy one in amritser

Do not take you kerpaan of :lol:

dhuaapar sathigur hareekrishan haahaa har har naam dhhiaavai, thraethae sathigur raam jee raaraa raam japae sukh paavai, kalijug naanak gur gobi(n)dh gagaa govi(n)dh naam japaavai, chaarae jaagae chahu jugee pa(n)chaaein vich jaae samaavai, chaaro(n) ashhar eik kar vaahiguroo jap ma(n)thr japaavai, jehaa(n) thae oupajiaa fir thehaa(n) samaavai.

then you can forget about boarding a plane :TH: