Another Sikh Girls Suffered Badly

JarnailS

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Brothers and Sisters, if you have click on the title to read what this is all about, then its my HATH JOD KE BENTI, please DO READ this true article. I know it is very big (5 pages) but will surely make you think that do we really want to stop, and what should we do to stop the bad things happening with Sikh youngsters?

I am not explaining anything about this here, so please see the attached image and read the article.

Note: Please spread this article and let other people read and think on what we do and where we stand today???

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

post-10693-1181946166.jpg

this story has been told before and everytime i re read it makes me even more sad

Are you expecting sympathy for this. This woman even after suffering all thiose things she has alledged to ahve suffered whilst writing this article has dissed sikhi so many times. Sikhi wasnt this and sikhi wasnt that yet islam was this and islam was that. Now she "claims" to have taken amrit.

How her parents never taught her sikih she never understood sikhi in the tremple. blah blah blah.

She was a educated bright 16 year old ....which public libary in the country does not have books on sikhism...Which gurdwara did not offer her any literature...If she lived in some remote village yes...for dams sake she lived in the middle of Birmingham!!! they have a 9 floor libary there!!

She is after nothing but sympathy..for what she did she is hoping that she will be forgiven if she writes this..it will make her feel better

When she got back she went to gurdwara for help..why didnt she go to the mosque..

Wonder if her husband knows of her past!

Are you expecting sympathy for this. This woman even after suffering all thiose things she has alledged to ahve suffered whilst writing this article has dissed sikhi so many times. Sikhi wasnt this and sikhi wasnt that yet islam was this and islam was that. Now she "claims" to have taken amrit.

How her parents never taught her sikih she never understood sikhi in the tremple. blah blah blah.

She was a educated bright 16 year old ....which public libary in the country does not have books on sikhism...Which gurdwara did not offer her any literature...If she lived in some remote village yes...for dams sake she lived in the middle of Birmingham!!! they have a 9 floor libary there!!

She is after nothing but sympathy..for what she did she is hoping that she will be forgiven if she writes this..it will make her feel better

When she got back she went to gurdwara for help..why didnt she go to the mosque..

Fateh Jio,

dont forget she was out sister and she is still our sister.... so wat if she went on the wrong path for some time, but we all should be thank full to guru ji that our family member has come back to the home. and now when guru ji has given us a chance to learn what can we improve in our community and in our own family, then why shouldn't we take advantage of this and learn something form her bad past and bad company.

also, although she had a very very bad time whiel she was on the wrong path, but i think by writing her true story and spreading it into the community, all she wants is that if we start looking after our family and youngster and atleast non of us will have to see again. i dont need to tell whats right and whats wrong happening in our gurdwaras, we all know this. hope you can see the recent examples where on one side we want to stop kaurs converting into khans and on the other side our gurdwaras and supporting weddings where a kaur is getting married with a khan. what do you expect to learn from these places....???????????? this was just one example, we have dozens like this. meat, drink, smoke, dance etc. etc. and that too on the gurdwara premises.

dont forget the main intention behind that true was to wake our self and give enough time, attention, education and love to our kids, thats the only way we can stop this from happening to someone in our own family.

bhul-chuk maaf karni.

Fateh Jio

"dont forget the main intention behind that true was to wake our self and give enough time, attention, education and love to our kids, thats the only way we can stop this from happening to someone in our own family."

So now you are saying that we dont love our children and dont give them enough affection hence they find it elsewhere and in islam.

She dissed our faith quite publicly whilst writing that article then she returns to it.!! So its ok to go fufling your fantasies and go do these thigns and blame "lack of knowledge in sikhism" then say well now i have realised so i will come back.

Whats happening in our gurdwaras is no different to what is happening in churches,mosques and mandirs all over the world.

JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN LIKE HER SHUD BE IGNORED

lol, she says her family disowened her, hahahahaha more like she disowened them!

and lol at "i loved him too much to let him go" wat about her love for her familly who brought her up for 16 years and this guys come in her life for only one year.

she shud of stayed in the brothel, i feel sorry for her husband i hope he knows her history, hopefully his was a papi too.

who wants used, abused, confused, doped women.

Then again their comes our guru who comes and helps, but every thing she was told made sense then. Man made religion, what was Mohammed????

THURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL.gifhit.gif

Guest militant singh

:lol:

Guest militant singh
JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN LIKE HER SHUD BE IGNORED

lol, she says her family disowened her, hahahahaha more like she disowened them!

and lol at "i loved him too much to let him go" wat about her love for her familly who brought her up for 16 years and this guys come in her life for only one year.

she shud of stayed in the brothel, i feel sorry for her husband i hope he knows her history, hopefully his was a papi too.

who wants used, abused, confused, doped women.

Then again their comes our guru who comes and helps, but every thing she was told made sense then. Man made religion, what was Mohammed????

THURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL.gifhit.gif

d_oh.gif we dnt need dirt

We need to take a positive step from this, we all have sisters, brothers, cousins etc that need to be sat down and spoke to about what REALY happens to converted women and men.

Talk to your families.....let them know the truth and let them know about Sikhi.

It is only lack of Education that affects us, if we take the time to speak to others with true pyar they will learn to look at Sikhi for themselves (trust us we have seen this done). :nihungsmile:

its because of people like you and mr "g.i jatt"(by the way we dont need casteists in sikhi either) that muslims are able to blackmail sikh girls, because the muslims know tht "sikhs" like you think like this and dont accept them back.

wth??? she shud have stayed in the brothel, vah vah, we really expect these kind of comments from kind and loving gursikhs.

Listen up, if Guroo Sahib can forgive her than why cant u? Guroo Sahib forgives everyone straight away, you guys smarter than Guroo Ji?