Facebook...

amank

I recently joined Facebook after my mates constantly told me to join it, but i am actually glad they did because its given me an opportunity to keep in touch with ppl from school and college, and see how everyone is, which is a great bonus as you don't lose touch with everyone. But each to their own, its all down to personal choice. :TH:

I guess it is also in our own hands to use these things wisely, at the end of the day with sites such as Hi5 and so on, i doubt most of use are nieve enough to not know that there will be cases where some next person will try and hit on you, but you don't have to respond lol, i'm not trying to judge cos i'm not perfect and have made mistakes which im not proud of, but sometimes our intentions are marked within our actions. But as said by others, be safe and be careful. :lol:

Lols reading what ive just put, i think i shud take my own advice as well lols.

Please Forgive me if i have offended anyone.

Fateh.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikhi isnt about having NO FUN.

Sikhi isnt about sitting a room alone doing bhagti all day. isnt true bhagti when you can go along in life have fun and STILL DO SIMRAN.

theres nothing wrong with facebook. its fun. whats wrong with fun?

Your right but at this age you are tempted to talk to the opposite sex, this is where you need to careful. We all know how we are at this age.... and why we use these sites,

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

So at this age we are "tempted" by the opposite sex... so does that mean we can't go outside either? Use these forums? MSN? play sports? I recall the opposite sex being in all of these places.

The point of sikhi is that we don't need to live a yogi lifestyle, we don't need to run away into the forest and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world to do bhagti. Rather, we should live IN this world, and challenge maya head on... that's how we overcome its hold on us.

As for myself, I'm a happy facebook user!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!