Some Of My Poems

aww thankyou penji ^^^

Lost

All alone, this manmukh had fallen into Maya’s world of sin. Like a demon I was consumed by the 5 primal passions within. This fire unleashed, killed and destroyed me, ravaged and burned me. Slowly, your love was just a distant dream and memory. My soul was lost.

Like a blind man, I could not see the true path to take. My heart guided me to you, but my mind took me away. Maya whispered falseness and this fool was taken in. She showed this blind soul all the riches. Her poison infected me with sin.

My world was all dark, as your lamp of love was unlit. The 5false senses all heightened as only fear and pain and agony glistened. But then, by your grace the lamp was lit. Like a moth, I was captivated. Such a bright light amazed me. It guided this manmukh and I was no longer lost. You saved me.

Wjkk wjkf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks penji ^^

Waheguru

Since the beginning you have pervaded within all. Righteousness, truthfulness, kind and merciful. Your wondrous virtues are endless oh great lord.

Forgiver of the sinful, saviour of the lowest of the low. Your disciples are endless and within each your flame of love always glows.

You are the treasure we all yearn for and seek. Your naam fills the emptiness deep within. You give strength to the helpless, the weak. This life our final race, only with your help can this soul win.

You are more precious than gold, ruby, crystal and diamond. More beautiful than the stars, the oceans and tropical desert islands.

For the camel, you are the oasis. For the humming bird you are the sweet nectar. Please bless me with the ultimate peace and bliss, for you are my red rose petal flower. I love you lord.

Wjkk wjkf

• 2 weeks later...

one i wrote today

The 4 seasons of our lives

My body is the shell, within which my poor soul-bride dwells. A lifetime is spent on beauty, youth and health. Yet the true wealth of naam isn’t kept or stored. Within each pore we should meditate on the lord. Waheguru

Through spring and summer, we enjoy mayas warmth. We play in her deception, and sunbathe in her sinful rays. Engorged in falseness, the mamukh slowly strays further away.

In autumn, the mind grows weary and unappeased by the world’s delusion. Some may contemplate you, but dismiss you in confusion.

At winter, deaths coldness approaches like a storm. We pray for our youthful spring summer days. But inevitably, the snow falls, and my last breath fades away.

Just as the day turns into night, this life shall pass and fade. Just like autumn, our leaves shall all fall. Only in death, will I see the truth, that you pervade within all.

But by then, it is too late. Just like the metal is destined to rust, our bodies will inevitably become dust.

Only with the lords grace can this manmukh be saved from deaths claw. Thankyou vaheguruji for saving us all.

Wjkk wjkf

• 1 month later...

it has been a while since i wrote a poem, here is one i wrote today <_<

Shabad Guru

I forever bow to this worlds’ great king and saviour, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nothing in this age so pure as Gurubani. Within such divine nectar the formless lord can be found. My soul vibrates to Shabad Gurus eternally primal sound. Vaheguru.

I fall at the sovereign feet of my guru. With eyes closed, this slave offers himself to you. I recite each word with such love and devotion, that Guruji himself guides this manmukh through this treacherous worlds ocean.

Truth is the lord, and truth is Gurbani. With recitation of such truth, there is only harmony…

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae

(The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.)

vjkk vjkf

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3632

nanak11.jpg

• 1 month later...

here is a poem i wrote today

Inspired by Bhagat Ravidaas...

Caste

In the womb I meditate upon thee, until by your grace I am born into this world. But then Maya castes her tricks and entices me to forget you, and slowly I do my lord.

Yet, absorbed in this falseness, I do not care. For this earthly society dictates I am of high Jatt caste. They say this good birth earned through good karma in the past.

Unaware of the truth, I proudly proclaim this to be true. This poison entrenched deep within. I am the supreme nazi, and all other castes are Jew.

Untouchable. Unapproachable. Detestable and undesirable. I do not associate with them. I spit and spurn, hate and scorn them.

I do not marry them. I do not eat with them. I do not touch them, feed or employ them. They are all black rats and the deadly plague surrounds them.

The lord does not favour them, how can he? I am superior in birth, wealth and society. I am worthy of the lords greatness, they are the devils servants.

But when I die, I see the truth and I am cast into hell where with each breath this fool repents.

In the womb I meditate upon thee, until by your grace I am born into this world. But then Maya castes her tricks and entices me to forget you, but I don’t my lord.

I am of lowly birth, the chumar caste. A shoemaker by trade, in society I’m an outcaste.

The Jatts spit at me, scorn, trample, kick and punch me. They wont employ, feed, talk marry or look at me.

I seek your support, I search for the true guru. The king of kings, sri guru granth sahib ji. Yet I am not allowed into the jatt gurdvara. Go to a ravidaas gurdvara I am told.

My body old, tired, hungry and alone I search for you. Unattached to the world, this humble slave offers himself to you. I meditate throughout life with love and devotion.

And when I die whilst still alive, I lose my duality and then there is only you, and I see the truth….

There is no high or low, there is no rich or poor. Your light of love pervades within all.

May we all be blessed with such realisation.

Vjkk vjkf

• 3 weeks later...

heres my latest poem

Inspired by these 2 shabbads:

http://kirtanblog.khalsahost.com/?p=22

The khalsa

The spiritual warrior fights for the lord’s army, the khalsa. Valiantly, courageously, he fights for salvation for this world, and the life after. In defence of religion, and of the defenceless. He relentlessly destroys the oppressors, the murderers, villains and devil worshipping emperors.

His heart beats like the battle drum, thump thump thump….thump thump thump. His minds battle already won, only sachkand awaits this saint soldier.

He fears not bullets, nor sword, nor tank nor any mortal. Even the jamdoots and evil spirits bow to such an immortal.

The spiritual warrior wields the sword of truth. Fires the bullets of naam. All killed by his love are saved and no longer reborn. Such is the power of the khalsa.

On the battlefield like a flash of lightning, and roar of thunder he fights. Like a lion, the enemy flee in fear of his strength and bite.

Then finally, the time of salvation arrives. Emancipated, the soul leaves for the divine feet of the lord.

Vjkk vjkf

2005-11-13-BabaDeepSingh_line.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A Slow Death

This life is not living, but slowly dying. Each breath is not breathing, but slowly suffocating. The sun that rises in the east and sets in the west, will fade and then nothing but nights darkness is left.

This corpse is born alive. Rotting away, as it slowly grows. Eating and drinking itself to starvation. What is life and what is death?

Each step forward, is a step back. Each moment awake, is a moment asleep. Sleeping with eyes wide open, we live a dream of death.

This dream is eternal, unimaginable, and beautiful. It is heaven for the sinner. Only those truly blessed awaken from this hell.

The poor soul wanders from corpse to corpse, trapped in this dream. Each new life, is a new death. Each precious human life, is our last chance left.

Don’t waste it….

Vjkk vjkf

history1.jpg