To All Those Who Oppose Khalistan

guptveer1469

There were 545 independent countries on the Indian sub continent land mass before the British arrived. many of them were fighting against each other, thats how the British slowly took over all the states e.g Clive at Plassey in 1757.

There was no mention of India during the Ranjit Singh period relations were held with the State of Lahore (Sikh Empire). The treaty below is between British Government and Lahore, looks like the Sikhs were not interested in the current British created India.

The Text of the Treaty:

Treaty with the Rajah of Lahore - 1809

Whereas certain differences which had arisen between the British Government and the Rajah of Lahore have been happily and amicably adjusted, and both parties being anxious to maintain the relations of perfect amity and-concord, the following Articles of treaty, which shall be binding on the heirs and successors of the two parties, have been concluded by Rajah Runjeet Sing on his own part, and by the agency of Charles Theophilus Metcalfe, Esquire, on the part of the British Government.

Article 1. Perpetual friendship shall subsist between the British Government and the State of Lahore. The latter shall be considered, with respect to the former, to be on the footing of the most favoured powers; and the British Government will have no concern with the territories and subjects of the Rajah to the northward of the Sutlej.

Article 2. The Rajah will never maintain in the territory occupied by him and his dependants,.on the left bank of the River Sutlej, more troops than are necessary for the internal duties of that territory, nor commit or suffer any encroachments on the possessions or rights of the Chiefs in its vicinity.

Article 3. In the event of a violation of any of the preceding Articles,

or of a departure from the rules of friendship on the part of either State, this Treaty shall be considered to be null and void.

Article 4. This Treaty, consisting of four Articles, having been settled and concluded at Amritsar, on the 25th day of April, 1809, Mr. Charles Theophilus Metcalfe has delivered to the Rajah of Lahore a copy of the same, in English and Persian, under his seal and signature, and the said Rajah has delivered another copy of the same, under his seal and signature; and Mr. Charles Theophilus Metcalfe engages to procure, within the space of two months, a copy of the same duly ratified by the Right Honourable the Governor-General in Council, on the receipt of which by the Rajah, the present Treaty shall be deemed complete and binding on both parties, and the copy of it now delivered to the Rajah shall be returned.

Seal and signature of

C.T. METCALFE

Signature and seal of

RAJAH RUNJEET SING

Company's 'Seal MINTO (Sd)

Ratified by the Governor-General in Council on 30th May, 1809.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where guru gobind singh ji was born .... uk or some thing

GREATEST PERSONLITY GURU GOBIND SINGH TOOK BIRTH IN MAGHAR DESH OR MAGADHA PARTS OF PRESENT DAY INDIA WAS KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES AND SOCIAL AND POLITICAL WAS WORST THAN EVEN TODAY. GURU JI WANTED TO TRANFORM INTO FREE AND RACE DID IT AND CEATED A NATION CALLED KHALSA OR BODY OF MILATARRY BROTHERHOOD SO GREAT THAT A TRUE SIKH IS GREATER TO CRORES THEIR SOCALLED KALI MATAS OR SIVA OR 33 CRORE . THERE IS WHY ASIKH CUTT OFF NOSE OF DEVI TO SHOW SIKH IS GREATER.

yeah a true sikh is roop of akal he is same as akal as a true muslim and a true hindu is who is following his rehat mareyada ... but i dont think so .... unlike so called true sikhs of today we need to disrespect others to prove we are better .... many would do ... as they say only only empty utensils make sounds ... empty sikhs abuse others .... :umm: ... i can disrespect kali matta .... i can call hanuman a bander ... i m a better sikh ... if a hindu use same words for our gurus ... :umm: flood internet with emotional articles ....

where guru gobind singh ji was born .... uk or some thing

GREATEST PERSONLITY GURU GOBIND SINGH TOOK BIRTH IN MAGHAR DESH OR MAGADHA PARTS OF PRESENT DAY INDIA WAS KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES AND SOCIAL AND POLITICAL WAS WORST THAN EVEN TODAY. GURU JI WANTED TO TRANFORM INTO FREE AND RACE DID IT AND CEATED A NATION CALLED KHALSA OR BODY OF MILATARRY BROTHERHOOD SO GREAT THAT A TRUE SIKH IS GREATER TO CRORES THEIR SOCALLED KALI MATAS OR SIVA OR 33 CRORE . THERE IS WHY ASIKH CUTT OFF NOSE OF DEVI TO SHOW SIKH IS GREATER.

yeah a true sikh is roop of akal he is same as akal as a true muslim and a true hindu is who is following his rehat mareyada ... but i dont think so .... unlike so called true sikhs of today we need to disrespect others to prove we are better .... many would do ... as they say only only empty utensils make sounds ... empty sikhs abuse others .... :umm: ... i can disrespect kali matta .... i can call hanuman a bander ... i m a better sikh ... if a hindu use same words for our gurus ... :umm: flood internet with emotional articles ....

This is my own views but well documented cutting of nose took place during period of GURU HAR GOBIND JI NAME OF SIKH WAS BHAIRO in BHAI GURDASS ji varrs in definition of gursikhs it is written gursikhs are greater than devis and devtas .disgrace to GURUS WERE DONE by ARYA SAMAJI MAHASAS IN SUCH A WAY IN A BOOK in 1909 that was vulgar words were used against HOLY GRANTH I find immpossible to mention I could read 7 pages only. DEAR JASSA DO NOT HURT I NEVER INTEND TO HURT IN THIS FORUM WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS. BHUL CHUK MAUF