We Are Punjabi People :p

B4ND4

lol my bro did something like that....until year 4 he would not do ny school work whatsoever....we just couldnt get him to do anything....we asked him one day why he didnt do anything...his answer? 'What's the point in writing the answers down when I already know them?'

lol my bro did something like that....until year 4 he would not do ny school work whatsoever....we just couldnt get him to do anything....we asked him one day why he didnt do anything...his answer? 'What's the point in writing the answers down when I already know them?'

lol.................i can kinda see the logic with that........................ :umm: funny stuff..........tehehe

Guest Akirtghan
here is a lil somethg to laff over. my cousin did this for his school project, he is in grade 2. down below are the remarks his teacher made :umm: .

and i'm sure you had nothing to do with this rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker
here is a lil somethg to laff over. my cousin did this for his school project, he is in grade 2. down below are the remarks his teacher made :umm: .

and i'm sure you had nothing to do with this rolleyes.gif

Are you saying that it's fake? grin.gif