Need Advice

Eshani

Sat Sri Akal;

Just want to know if we have some good leader as sant Ji and there are chances of getting right for Sikhs, how many of you are actually ready to do seva for them.

That if there is some good leader and sikhi needs us, how many people are really interested in doing seva.

Regards.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing we need is a strong leader, like nalwa, army and masses can be recreated, wars can be fought again but only under guidence of Good leader.

Look after first world war germany was nothing there was a leader Hitler which transferred Germany to superpower in 10 years. He was very bad, but again very good leader for his country.

Sant Ji was a able leader and was main motivation behind sikhs, Sukhdev singh wa sthe backbone of his group. So what Sikhi today needs is a very strong leader. There can be lakhs of sevadars that can be found , but very rare to find a able leader.

The only thing we need is a strong leader, like nalwa, army and masses can be recreated, wars can be fought again but only under guidence of Good leader.

Look after first world war germany was nothing there was a leader Hitler which transferred Germany to superpower in 10 years. He was very bad, but again very good leader for his country.

Sant Ji was a able leader and was main motivation behind sikhs, Sukhdev singh wa sthe backbone of his group. So what Sikhi today needs is a very strong leader. There can be lakhs of sevadars that can be found , but very rare to find a able leader.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm...........why do u want a war? :umm:

u seem facinated by the concept of "war" but who are ur ememies? DO NOT COMPARE HITLER to any sikh leader or matyr................there are big differences for intnace the oblious one being SIKH DID NOT MASS MURDER THOUSANDS OF JEWS!!!! :umm:

Dont look for problems where there are none............focus on ur sikhi

yes i admit i am not good, i am one of worst people living on this planet.

ham nahin changee, Bura nahin koi||

There is nothing i admit i have thousands of shortcomings, i am even worst then everything here on planet.

I know it, thanks again for telling me.

Regards

Please read my post, i never compared hitler with any sikh leader, i was just emphasing on importence of Good leader.

Guru Gobind Singh has said

"Chu Kar Aaj hilte dar Gujshat|

Halal Ast Burdan aav Shamshir dast"

Means " All modes of redressing the wrong have been failed, raising of sword is right"

I am wrong but is it wrong to fight for your rights.

Please guide me. I cannot forget past.

Regards.