Sikhchic.com Bs ?

S1ngh

SikhChic.com made headlines few month ago because of its cool design and featured articles etc.. But whats the message behind their website?

They been posting articles showing that being mona is proud and real sikh.. sublimal messages..

Here's the article:

http://sikhchic.com/article-detail.php?id=243&cat=

My reply was:

Sikh by the simple definition defined by Akal Takht is the one who follows the very basic tenets of Sikhism. We all know what are the basic principles of Sikhi and lets us debate on that. Its very good news because West canada really needs Punjabi police chief as he will understand the Punjabi gang situation much better than his colleagues. His identity should not be described as Sikh but instead Indian or Punjabi. Choice of headline is very misleading unless SikhChic's best friends & sponsors believe in different philosophy.

and they edited and put it this way:

Its very good news because Western Canada really needs a Punjabi police chief as he will understand the Punjabi gang situation much better than his colleagues.

Good to see the reality of those ppls.. Let see if they gonna approve my recent post or not..

• 3 years later...

from what I see, its a website by a typical punjabi minded mona manmukh,

who wants to "Hijack" Sikhi by being a keyboard warrior-----> :stupidinternet:

Whatever you read and see there, is a MIRROR of their views,mentality and interpretation Sikhi.

who are the Admins of that site anyway? can anyone Name them & elaborate more on their background?