How Many Singh's Train Or Practise Self Defence

s13

Guest Dancing Warrior

In Shastar Vidya classes Distars go flying and end up on the floor, hair even opens up every thing goes up side and down, those that are seasoned don’t think twice about it. I’ve seen some people horrified when this happens they fail to realise that in real combat there’s blood, guts and crap all over the place and you’re probably soaked to the skin with it!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
nah nah he is budhist with that small nose actualy i meet him in 2004 in Sikkim the eastern part on india we go on holiday once in two years ... the district was called some what like gangtok ... i still got his address may be i can find u that !!!! in same way last year in september 2006 we went to kerla the south most part of india ... they also practice same thing in some hik oki aaa some thing like that its name of this practice ... but the main difference in south and eastern part is east they used only fingers but in south they also use thumb and finger like they pinch and some times press .... i have also recorded their video of martial arts with shasters ... they are good but they use long vaars stretching their body u can see sword coming from far back .... hopefully i will find video ...

Possibly Kalaripayattu?

As far as I know the Maram Vidya is the same as in Shastar Vidya