Language For Communication

how many brothers and sisters at this sangat use punjabi as their language for communication at home ???

when u r in united states, canada, NZ, australia or even residing in India other than Punjab and using English or local language for conversation, in general it is okey, but at home ???

let us see, how many.

i put my hand. i do use Punjabi for conversation at home and even on telephone or cellphone with my relatives and punjabi friends !!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that I use Punjabi with all of the generation above me but speak English will everyone else in the family.

I know this is not desirable because already, the generation under mine, has very basic Punjabi skills. One problem is that my own Punjabi vocabulary is not extensive (not through lack of trying) and so I find myself able to express my self more clearly in Angreezi.

i talk to my mum in Punjabi but English with my dad weird i know

i speak punjabi with mum and english with dad

supersingh1984 u aint alone

with my sisters when they were younger i spoke punjabi but as time went it all turned into english.....i think its their fault because if they only knew how to speak punjabi ide still speak it with them lol