Navjot Sidhu Now Navjot Chand

virk1313

Dear Veer jee Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee ki fateh

This is my first time posting somthing on this site . Dear veer jee & Bhainjeeo about 2 weeks ago I have joined a site name (Truepunjab.com) shuru vich tay changa lagia . But when They started a topic which they had Guru Nanak Dave jee with Gandhi together I did not like it . and I think they did not like my take on that .I am not against any religion But I am a Sikh and on top of that 100 % Khalistani . Today I put this sidhu ( Puthuuu) pic there and now most of them are aginst me they say Sidhu is right he is great so I need our help please join that site even if you have to for 2-3 days . Mera kujh English vich vee hath tang hai . So please go there and give them little explanation please . I will be very thankful to you Vikramjeet Singh Virk Portland USA

Sorry I was not allowed to show you sidhus pic here but here is the link below to see the pic

Sidhu Photo

house negro indeed.

Navjot Sidhu is the type of sikh Indians love.

The ones with the turbans, and the tilak. wow, what a singh they say. for them this is true sikhi. when they see a sikh in baana, they say, radical, desh drohi atwaadi.

that's the whole motivation behind khalistan. we choose not to be the tilak and dhoti sikhs of india. we choose to be free.

and sidhu is not alone. the akaalis do their havans and tilak ceremonies as well. they are with the BJP, who believe in a Hindu Rashtriya, India as a Hindu nation.

it's kind of funny really. Punjabis helped kill off thousands of sikh youth fighting for teh sikh identity and now we see the result of eliminating those youths.

sikhs with tilaks, babas, sacha sauda, radha swamis, narakhdhas etc etc.

i read an article about taran taaran dist. a few guys did a survey of like 50 pinds. 80-90% were not sikh, keep kesh or believing in Guru Granth Sahib ji. and thsi in the area known as the stronghold of sikhi.

after the genocide of sikhs, we should have never expected a golden age of sikhi to dawn in Punjab. the day we saw tens of thousands of dead sikh youth, we all should ahve known that the extermination of our identity in that nation was in full effect.

chalo, bharat mata, bade premi ah is desh de.

sikh house negros or let's just start calling them "LAALE" which means slaves, but some hindus use as a term of respect.

Guest Narinder Singh
I used to like him, what a ******!

How do you spell baman/bahman/bhaman?

It wouldnt be baman/bahman/bhaman in his case, for him it would be BEYMAAN.

hmmm...and all this while we were thinking it was the Hindus and Muslims who were out to destroy us...looks like our own are out to do the "honors"...

how do u know if these so called "ours" arent them?

anyone can look like a singh bro

but who knows the ultimate truth

Such people are not "our own". Those who joined police force to combat Khalistanis did it for the money not because they opposed the movement. They enjoyed the freedom of killing, torturing and raping and getting paid for it.

Sukhbir Badal said in the press that there was no need to take Amrit, he was more interested in the development of the Punjab while addressing a Hindu Yatra.

The transformation of the Akali Dal into the BJP is complete.