Need Akal Ustat Gutka

Singhstah

Guest baba amarjeet singh

hmmm

ur best bet is to look for a big sundar gutka

i got mine from india

i havent saw any gutkeh from england with akaal ustat in as of yet

Gurfateh !

Sikh Missionary Society Southall is the Best ( and by far the cheapest!!) option.

I bought a 'Das Granthi Steek' from there for just a few pounds ( however that was a while ago !)

It isnt 'Gutka' size- its a little bit smaller than A4 ( 7x10 inches)

The 'Teekakar' is Pandit Narain Singh Giani - it has the original text and Punjabi 'Arth' of Sri Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat, Swaiye, Bachitr Natak , Chandi Charitr (1&2) , Chandi Di Vaar and Gian Prabodh.

They should have it in stock - if not they get deliveries at least once a month and can order it for you .

The sewadars there are wonderful -

They are always willing to answer questions etc.

I think the only Gutka with Akaal Ustat is the 'Khalsa Sunder Gutka' ( popularly known as the Nihang Gutka) published by the Buddha Dal - If you ask the sewadars at Sikh Missionary they might have it or they can order it for you - its printed and sold by Bhai Chattar Singh Jivan Singh - Bazaar Mai Sewan Amritsar.

It contains Rehat Maryada, Nitnem Banis plus many other banis such as Akaal Ustat , Shaster nam mala as well as slok recited while adorning Dumalla, and making Shahidi degh and Arti -Arta.

If you want an english translation I would recommend Dr Jodh Singh's Sri Dasm Granth Sahib - Text & Translation - You can get a copy from the Sikh Missionary Society at a reasonable price.

hope that is of some help

'Freed'

There is a gutka sahib called the Beant Bania Gutka by Baba Mohan Singh Ji taksal, and harnam singh has also done one as well now. these both contain akal ustat.

Both gutka sahibs have i believe around 70ish bania, and includes (of the top of my head) 7 or 8 bani's from dasam granth sahib ji, also orgardanti, karni nama, sukhmana sahib, and many many many more!

I particularly love the Vaheguru ustotar, amazing collection of shabads!!!

i bought the budda dal gutka sahib a while ago and it only included the start of sri akal ustat. maybe this was not the sundar gutka sahib?

i believe all the above are avialable from sikh missioanry and failing that from dtf in bham.

Oh wow thanks so much sangat ji, wikid info :wub: Will try and get down to sikhmissionary soon for sure :TH:

Also thanks every1 for the info on different gutka sahibs, i love getting all different types of gutkae, so will love to get my hands on them

Im sure my dad also will love the arths of jaap sahib etc as he is crazy about dasam bani.

And yes, sikh missionary society really is a hidden gem in southall.