High Quality Production Kirpan

KamSingh

Thats not the point, its best if the kirpan is sarbloh, same as kara.

Should we also drive Sarbloh cars and use Sarbloh guns?

Do you really think Guru Gobind Singh would want us to have outdated equipment?

Steel is the best material for a Kirpan. Be logical.

KamSingh - u've come here askin for opinions.. now people are givin u opinions.. n u seem to be blastin them for their opinions and preference because they dun want the product u are offering... not to say that u shud stop production.. buh most people wud prefer carryin a simple 'sarbloh' kirpaan... and the prices of those kirpaans u produce... personally, why wud i pay $15,000 for a kirpaan when i can go to Sacha Saudha in Toronto and get a nice kirpaan for $45?

as per ur comments of 'driving a sarbloh car' and using 'sarbloh guns'... where's the practicality in that?

dun go at people jus because they dun 'want' ur product.. u asked for our opinions.. and we're givin it to u... take it or leave it!

KamSingh - u've come here askin for opinions.. now people are givin u opinions.. n u seem to be blastin them for their opinions and preference because they dun want the product u are offering... not to say that u shud stop production.. buh most people wud prefer carryin a simple 'sarbloh' kirpaan... and the prices of those kirpaans u produce... personally, why wud i pay $15,000 for a kirpaan when i can go to Sacha Saudha in Toronto and get a nice kirpaan for $45?

as per ur comments of 'driving a sarbloh car' and using 'sarbloh guns'... where's the practicality in that?

dun go at people jus because they dun 'want' ur product.. u asked for our opinions.. and we're givin it to u... take it or leave it!

You're right, i'm sorry.

But where is it written that Kirpans should be Sarbloh? Why are we being ritualistic not logical? We are Sikhs.

I have tried to educate people about steel but they just don't want to listen. I am sorry I tried.

WJKK WJKF

Guest Dancing Warrior

The best ones "kirpans" i have been told are the ones with that bolt at the bottom of the handle :wub: very useful if you need to tighten the blade however its only good if you’ve got the right spanner to hand…….now there’s a real weapon a decent adjustable spanner!!

Away with kamarcas, Kattar, Pesh and jambia,to name a few it’s a bob the builders tool belt you want :D And those totally impractical gathras don’t get me started that’s another rant all together! . :nihungsmile:

You're right, i'm sorry.

But where is it written that Kirpans should be Sarbloh? Why are we being ritualistic not logical? We are Sikhs.

I have tried to educate people about steel but they just don't want to listen. I am sorry I tried.

WJKK WJKF

what is 'ritualistic' and 'unlogical' about wanting a 'sarbloh kirpaan'? Sarbloh kirpaan is more then useful... and its a LOT cheaper then the kirpaans ur advertising... there's a reason we are told to use sarbloh... 2ndly.... if a person is told by their Panj Piyaray that they are only to wear sarbloh kirpaan then you shudn't try to convice them that 'steel kirpaan is better'... tha's their hukam n tryin to convince them otherwise wud be disrespect to panj...

u have tried to 'educate' tha's fine.. tha's all u can do... people will choose whether or nah they want to listen... n u can't get mad at that...

remember.. if Guru Gobind Singh Jee WANTED a steel kirpaan or other steel shastars... he woulda had them.. there IS a reason why we wear sarbloh..

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!