Benti- Remove All Mann Jitt Weekly Newspapers

kuljeet

SANGAT JI I CAME ACROSS DIS.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/Benti-Remove-A...ers-t20491.html

Benti TO ALL Sangat across UK:

Remove all Mann Jitt Weekly Newspapers from your local Gurdwara.

The Darshan Das cult have a full page advert on the back page and also has Gurbani on the same advert. It is disgraceful considering our Brothers are still in prison for killing the previous fake 'Guru' who claimed to be the Leader of all Sikhs.

No Gurdwara has allowed them to have a programme. Their programmes are mainly at Mandirs or Hindu centres. They have used this paper as an underhanded tactic to get into Gurdwaras and infiltrate the Sikh Sangat.

We must not allow their parchaar to enter our Gurdwaras. The paper will be in all Gurdwaras by the morning.

Please contact Mann Jitt on the below details:

Mann Jitt Weekly - Head Office: 267 Darlaston Road Wednesbury West Midlands WS10 7TG

Mann Jitt Weekly - Community Office : C/o Southall Community Alliance

10 High Street

Southall

Middlesex

UB1 3DA

t. 07939 624 403

It is Distributed free across UK Gurdwaras.

Please can we forward to all forums.

In my view Man Jit Weekly is nothing more than a poor Punjabi tabloid paper openly using Gurdwaras as a free distribuiton platform. Funded by advertising from general ads such off-licences, meat shops and I am sure astrolgers and palm readers etc too. It generally has very little to do with Gurmat and as responsible Sangat we should not really distribute within Guru Ghars anyway.

Yes i agree. Mann Jitt is an absolutely STUPID newspaper and i dont say that so lightly. Their news reports can be REALLY inaccurate. Last year, they published a news report that a keertan jatha had died when they hadnt... the jatha were in the UK and their mothers were told of their supposed deaths in India.

I think the time has come for Mann Jitt to either end or join forces with another paper to work together...