Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

Namstang,

I've been to Kaneda thanks and no I didn't think it was that beautiful. I thought Sweden was much more beautiful than Kaneda and the Swedish Goray much more friendlier.

The situation you're seeing in Canada is the same as it was in Birmingham in the 60s and Southall in the 80s. Sikhs and Muslims getting along because Sikhs were in the majority in their areas and Muslims were minorities. Where Sikhs are in a Majority the Muslims get treated well but when the roles are reversed like in places like Bradford, Muslims are not so tolerant and same will be the case in Canada. You've already had a start with some Muslims getting arrested trying to organise the televised beheading of the Canadian PM. In many ways the Muslims in Canada have been bolder than the ones in UK as they tried to bring Sharia Law into Canada whereas the Uk Muslims haven't tried that yet. Wait a few years when they get more and more Muslims into your areas and then come back in a few years and let us know how much tolerance and love there is still. Canada has been lucky that they have had a large influx of families from Punjab but once that dries up and Muslim numbers increase then what is happening in UK will start in Canada as well.

The only difference between Punjabis in the UK & Punjabis in Canada is that there are a lot of crazy Punjabis in Canada that have fire power and political power to destroy any minority group who even try to mess with Apna Punjabi community (notice I didn't Sikh community?). In Toronto, Pakistanis already outnumber Punjabis, but you will never see Pakistanis starting a war against Apna Punjabis at all.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all it's worth, I agree with sarbloh. There are two things wrong here: the relatively rare occurence of conversion, and the more widespread use of such events to incite hatred by a few in the community. And even talking about the conversion issue, all you can really do is present your side to the person who is about to convert. Yes, you educate, but you DO NOT encroach on the personal choice of an adult (children are another matter), who can, by nature and by law, make decisions for him or her own self. What else CAN you do? The only solution is impartial education, which can be done without overtly sentimental, hate-mongering messages.

and don't go off ranting on about how many times injustices have been committed against Sikhs. We probably already know, or can find out for ourselves. Besides it's a logical fallacy (a non sequitur, which means that it does not follow) to claim that because of a few of these events, we must hate the whole population of Muslims. If you don't think so...well...you're clearly irrational...

The only difference between Punjabis in the UK & Punjabis in Canada is that there are a lot of crazy Punjabis in Canada that have fire power and political power to destroy any minority group who even try to mess with Apna Punjabi community (notice I didn't Sikh community?). In Toronto, Pakistanis already outnumber Punjabis, but you will never see Pakistanis starting a war against Apna Punjabis at all.

If they outnumber you how can they be the minorty?. Give it few years they will be ADMIN NOTE: Don't try to overrule the automatic Forum filtered words and please use clean language. They are all coming over from US now cos Mr bush has had his eyes opened and is kicking them out. In vancouver you all kill each other over drugs dont u?

You will be siding with us UK people very soon.

Namstang,

I've been to Kaneda thanks and no I didn't think it was that beautiful. I thought Sweden was much more beautiful than Kaneda and the Swedish Goray much more friendlier.

The situation you're seeing in Canada is the same as it was in Birmingham in the 60s and Southall in the 80s. Sikhs and Muslims getting along because Sikhs were in the majority in their areas and Muslims were minorities. Where Sikhs are in a Majority the Muslims get treated well but when the roles are reversed like in places like Bradford, Muslims are not so tolerant and same will be the case in Canada. You've already had a start with some Muslims getting arrested trying to organise the televised beheading of the Canadian PM. In many ways the Muslims in Canada have been bolder than the ones in UK as they tried to bring Sharia Law into Canada whereas the Uk Muslims haven't tried that yet. Wait a few years when they get more and more Muslims into your areas and then come back in a few years and let us know how much tolerance and love there is still. Canada has been lucky that they have had a large influx of families from Punjab but once that dries up and Muslim numbers increase then what is happening in UK will start in Canada as well.

Seriously Pakis must be laughing at the way Punjabi Sikhs knock each off over bullcrap. Some Canadians are so dumb they are doing the enemies work for them. So they don't need to do anything for the moment, just let them get on and destroy themselves.