Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

Guest Dancing Warrior
Although I understand your point about some of the language I used I still stand by the main thrust of what I have been saying.

It is the cowardly type of Sikh that always seeks to negate what active Sikhs do. Masculinity is an issue for the panth and I know many of the aggressors you talk about specifically target families where the guys look like they cannot protect themselves. Plenty of times I have heard girls say that Sikh guys have just stood around whilst they were being harassed. This is disgraceful and inexcusable for a Khalsa (I am not one). The rest of us used to look up to Amritdharis as rakhwallay (protectors) of the panth but truthfully today they can't seem to do this. Why is it that when our numbers were so much lower in our past, Sikhs managed to basically conquer the people who harass so much? It was because they weren't obsessed with strictly puritanical interpretations of religion but were flexible and let natural leaders prevail without all the judgemental (rehatwise) nonsense that occurs today. Hence most of teh leaders drank and even took drugs but shattered the enemies ranks - That is historical fact.

You need to ask why we are producing such a consistent stream of clueless girls and the type of guys kurian don't want to be with as a solution to our problems. I also stand by my comments on the wishy washy brigade of clown Sikhs who totally negate the warrior "lion" reputation it took so much sacrifice to develop by their confused ways.

It is simple - If you look weak - expect to be targeted. That is something that is almost natural.

Whatever your personal feelings towards goray, historically they are the reason we are in this mess. Firstly by disarming the Khalsa when they robbed Panjab blind and secondly when they promote and brainwash youth with their media here. It is these notions that lead to kurian going off in the name of pyaar.

I am tired off this because Sikhs have been made aware of this for a t least 10 - 12 years now and they still keep making the same mistakes. Plus as you can see some still deny that an actual issue exists itself.

I understand what you are saying but you are making a mistake equating the great leaders of the Khalsa with the hard drinking and drug culture of Punjab. The leaders such as Banda Singh Bahadur, Nawab Kapur Singh, Baba Deep Singh, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia didn't drink and they certainly didn't take drugs. Don't take the 'evidence' of some dodgy hippy websites as fact. In fact these people following that website are more likely to be taking part in Shia siapas than doing anything positive for Sikhi.

You should be brave enough to say what you mean and the fact you also instigator of promoting false propaganda yourself . The Nihung digs are getting somewhat repetitive. For your information A mona turned Nihung himself and a handful of his mates started the S.P movement in Southall he spent the 90’s asking for the likes of the Gurdwara committees, Akjs, Taksalees for help against the ever growing strength of fundamental Islam, grooming, bullying, racist attacks etc etc only to ba laughed at and shown the door.

These guys used to knock down doors to crack houses where upnia were being sexed out by Pakistani freshies, to name a few incidents, these braves were the ones who stood in the streets of chalvey, Slough, and told the fanatics to “bring it” this particular guy a Nihung now, a university graduate sacrificed his education, career and freedom he spent time in jail for saving the isath of a banji.

These guys stopped it then, no ones got the guts to do jack now, that’s reality pal now its just bakwas.

Please get your facts straight. Was he a Nihang when he started the SP movement in southall or did he become a Nihang after? I am surprised at your comments since SP actions are the most criticised amongst UK Nihangs. Are you saying that the Islamophiliac UK Nihangs support what the SP did in the 90s and can I take it that UK Nihangs are the biggest supporters of the SAS and Bhai Mohan Singh?

Who’s Islamaphobic? go back and read your own posts pal! Then tell be who’s Islamaphobic?

Let me sum it up for you in the context of what’s being discussed.

This is their own accounts not my words, I spoke with one of them last night I wanted to get his feel on it.

# we used to go the Gurdwaras and have talks, meeting with youngsters the pardan (sohi) and his sons started grassing us up to the old bill we kept getting picked up and our cars got marked by the police. So we then started having meeting in pubs, more people would turn up mostly mona’. In fact Mona’ mostly were the ones who ever did anything, there were more mona’ there were a few sardars and a couple of Singhs. The Jathe didn’t want to know us the AKJ guys called us trouble makers and said we were not even Sikhs! A few mind you ,probably two or three did support us morally but that was it .The ISYF guys were too political they were willing to help but then wanted people muscle power to help them when it came to Gurudwara politics, like taking over Park avenue or Havelock road we didn’t want that so we were alone.

# we were sick and tired of these p**** beating up on kids were upnai were few in number, they would target Sikh girls who had younger brothers just for kicks, they often groomed girls first the clubbing and drinks and then it went two ways, first they converted usually because they had no other choice often the drinking drug taking would get out of hand and the girl may not come home for a few days being plastered from it all, they would have been sexual contact also during this grooming period, everyone knew that. Once it became common knowledge in the community due to gossiping aunties *To tell you the truth most parents didn’t even want them back*one even said “we’ll save a few quid on her wedding” the movement was massive everybody wanted on board, every were it was S.P this and S.P that, we took the fight everywhere Hounslow against the Apachies, Slough against the Chalvey boys etc etc east London , were they openly practice jadhu toona to convert girls even married women,

**one such case of an amritdari woman moved in next door with a moosla!! She didn’t even recognise her two year old and four year olds calling her from the garden as she done the mooslas washing nor her parents nor husband * * they took the matter to the Gurdwara and spoke to the Gianis, they were told only a Bramgiani could help them*

This is what I have seen with my own eyes this and so much more and led me to find out more about Sikhi, I tried to find out stuff here (U.K) but it was difficult politics was more important then spirituality which is the same bloody thing today.

So Proactive you can spin it how you like, your dislike of Nihungs is well noted “ Nihungs with their yellow kashera’ and plastic ak47” is what you say and that’s your view don’t mix it in here adding to the false propaganda. You can be Proactive like your namesake and do something about it instead of judging people you don’t even know and wouldn’t want to just because they belive in something a bit different then you.

I see that you again jump in without even reading my post. I wrote ISLAMOPHILIAC not ISLAMOPHOBIC, get yourself a dictionary before putting your foot in. UK Nihangs are Islamophiliacs mostly for the Shia Islam variety. A couple of them even attend the Shia Muslim siapas and self abuse crying over some dead Imam.

Where have I said anything about yellow kashera? Yes, I have criticised Nihangs with their plastic AK47s but I haven't said anything about the Bana so once again more bukwas on your part.

Once again can you answer the following questions

Was he a Nihang when he started the SP movement in southall or did he become a Nihang after? I am surprised at your comments since SP actions are the most criticised amongst UK Nihangs. Are you saying that the Islamophiliac UK Nihangs support what the SP did in the 90s and can I take it that UK Nihangs are the biggest supporters of the SAS and Bhai Mohan Singh?

Of course I jump that’s why I’m called dancing warrior and not proactive which I believe is the name of a laxative.

You don’t like Nihungs often belittling, cursing etc that’s known “kechay peeley” “plastic Kalashnikovs” “snathan this snathan that” to name a few. No one says you have to like them, but spreading false propaganda about them is wrong. Also ISLAMOPHILIAC doesn’t exist in the dictionary so I wasn’t able to check it! But thank you for the recommendation, also you are an Islam-phobic. You are also talking about Bahadhur Singh “javanmard” the self proclaimed Shia Nihung who runs his “one man jatha” from his box room. He has admitted on several occasions that he has nothing to do with what you labelled “UK NIHUNGS” and nothing to do with scourge of neo-Sikhs, the legendary “Niddar Singh”. You because you are so blind with hate for Nihungs you automatically also associate the guy who I’m talking about in your group of UK Nihungs, thus supports Bahadur Javanmard thus support Niddar Singh, actually he’s not in any obsessed U.K jathas. He actually more linked the Harea’ Vela Chubial Hoshiarpur because his mama ji was a Nihung there.

How could he have been a Nihung when they started S.P, when I clearly said he was a mona. Perhaps the question asked should be Why and what made him become a Nihung Singh? I mean there weren’t any in west London in the 90’s.That in itself a shocking reality and a bitter pill to swallow for many of us Sikhs, but that’s another issue and topic.

Any how proactive, for the sake of argument your right, 100 percent correct I mean you must be, supporting the likes of Militant Singh and Sarpanch well balance individuals there, lets apply your sane theory of association here, er…It reads novels about your character.

Its amazing from the whole article you were only able to comment on the digs we give one another, and nothing about the problem that is in the midst.

Anyhow one thing I didn’t include, was a comment that he made about the situation today about what can be done, he said

“ Nothing they were being positively groomed back in the 90’s we know that and can say that, now they walk out of the door by their own choice!”

A bitter pill and reality

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW this thing still going on.....its just become another Mexican standoff, classic sikh sangat!

WOW this thing still going on.....its just become another Mexican standoff, classic sikh sangat!

Not really. I think it was constructive. Perspectives were discussed. I think the major points to come out of it were as follows.

1. That some Sikhs believe that conversions are a rare occurrence and largely done willingly anyway so Sikhs should just keep quiet.

2. Many believe that there is a subtle campaign to target Sikh girls for sex and conversion and Sikhs should combat this. Such Sikhs berate those who play this down claiming that it actually helps those who are doing this.

3. That many people exaggerate or use misleading language to describe conversions/grooming, and that this is actually counter productive.

4. Many Sikhs are cowardly which goes against the general thrust of their history. Some of these Sikhs actually help to contribute to the conversion issue.

5. There are claims that this has been going on for years.

Guest peacemaker

Ranj03, you really need to calm down. I've seen your kind here before. You come out blazing like a firecracker on the 4th of July, but just like any firecracker, you'll burst at the end and fall to the ground and all that will be left is a faint memory!

ive noticed something about the sikh community that its very paranoid! i mean muslim women leave islam but they dont make up such a fuss but keep quite otherwise it shows their weaknesses which they know they have.....sikhi has no weaknesses but ppl give off that vibe if u get me. people dont realise this has been happenin since Guru Jis times if they couldnt fade us then what chance do they have now. lets have a little bit of faith people!

ive noticed something about the sikh community that its very paranoid! i mean muslim women leave islam but they dont make up such a fuss but keep quite otherwise it shows their weaknesses which they know they have.....sikhi has no weaknesses but ppl give off that vibe if u get me. people dont realise this has been happenin since Guru Jis times if they couldnt fade us then what chance do they have now. lets have a little bit of faith people!

You seem to be implying that we do nothing as it will not have any effect on us?? Hows about lets have some more balls and less blind faith?

Guest Akirtghan
Ranj03, you really need to calm down. I've seen your kind here before. You come out blazing like a firecracker on the 4th of July, but just like any firecracker, you'll burst at the end and fall to the ground and all that will be left is a faint memory!
he's ALIIIVEEEEEEEEE :wub: and well kicking i might add :TH: