Taliban Cabby Attacks Passengers

proactive

A few Sikh girls have told me that they don't like it when Sikh boys "roll" with some mulsa crew because they don't feel safe with that guy. Also muslay will make friends with some dippy Sikh guys because usually they have easier access to dumbo Sikh kuriaan then as well. Peacemaker, roll with who you want but if you gave it large about your musla bros in my end, some Sikh would slap you about for being a disgrace.

Oh you too dal? Hmmm, it's weird how so many people come out of the "closet" at a topic like this.

Yeah....

Okay, putting it straight, when a Sikh rides a taxi thats driven by a Muslim - he will have to pay him, just as us Sikhs take out a heesa (percentage of our wages) to pay towards our Sikh community - Muslims do just the same. Since MOST Muslims in UK are paying their percentage towards their community MOST of that money goes towards materials or donations that help Muslims spread or do negative things on other faiths mainly Sikhs - converting etc.

Bit of a bold judgemental statement to make. Could it be possible that some muslim's heesa goes to an orphanage or to feeding the poor, or are "their" orphanges considered a breeding ground for negative things or feeding a hungry muslim a negative action?

If we look at the actions of our money expenditure than indirectly we could also be funding the alcohol industry, the child slave labour, the tabacco industry, the illegal arms industry etc. These are also negative things to mankind.

Okay, putting it straight, when a Sikh rides a taxi thats driven by a Muslim - he will have to pay him, just as us Sikhs take out a heesa (percentage of our wages) to pay towards our Sikh community - Muslims do just the same. Since MOST Muslims in UK are paying their percentage towards their community MOST of that money goes towards materials or donations that help Muslims spread or do negative things on other faiths mainly Sikhs - converting etc.

Bit of a bold judgemental statement to make. Could it be possible that some muslim's heesa goes to an orphanage or to feeding the poor, or are "their" orphanges considered a breeding ground for negative things or feeding a hungry muslim a negative action?

If we look at the actions of our money expenditure than indirectly we could also be funding the alcohol industry, the child slave labour, the tabacco industry, the illegal arms industry etc. These are also negative things to mankind.

I wearnt talking about Muslims as a majority

A few Sikh girls have told me that they don't like it when Sikh boys "roll" with some mulsa crew because they don't feel safe with that guy. Also muslay will make friends with some dippy Sikh guys because usually they have easier access to dumbo Sikh kuriaan then as well. Peacemaker, roll with who you want but if you gave it large about your musla bros in my end, some Sikh would slap you about for being a disgrace.

Oh you too dal? Hmmm, it's weird how so many people come out of the "closet" at a topic like this.

Muslims in different parts of the world maybe be different you may even get decent ones but from all that i have came across they seem to be jihad lovers.

Yes they do have some sikhs who act like snitches. Even patkeh wearing "singhs"

But slowly but surely i think some girls are becoming abit more wiser.

As for Muslims theirs always going to be tension between them and Sikhs. They seem to think its ok to attack old ladies and children, jsut shows how low they really are.

Muslims in different parts of the world maybe be different you may even get decent ones but from all that i have came across they seem to be jihad lovers.

Yes they do have some sikhs who act like snitches. Even patkeh wearing "singhs"

But slowly but surely i think some girls are becoming abit more wiser.

As for Muslims theirs always going to be tension between them and Sikhs. They seem to think its ok to attack old ladies and children, jsut shows how low they really are.

excl.gif ancesteral blood excl.gif

In the final equation I know where my loyalty lays. I couldn't careless about you political correctness gone mad.

I know I'm not about to attack anyone. I know my people are generally well behaved (unless together in a function with a few bottles of bacardi).

You want to be a weak link so be it. Don't expect others to applaud you for it.

Guest peacemaker

I know I'm not about to attack anyone. I know my people are generally well behaved (unless together in a function with a few bottles of bacardi).

hahhahahahahaha! :wub: