Girl Hates 'kaur' In Her Name

The religion is science, The god is only truth.

When we will reach into deeper science we will realise God.

The truth is most science given by Einstein and even in hawking book "Brief History Of time" shows analysis based on God.

Whoever has doubt that science is greater Just PM me.

The truth is all this stuff is created by God for creation of man.All things are the gift of great god to his children.

See science cannot create anything that God has. Science even today is nothing compared to God. If you recite bani you will start to see the Truth and can see that God loves each one of us and it is only us that are running away from him.

The God wants to give so much to his children it is only our small thinking that we are not able to understand it and always run for small things that are to be vanished and never care about the true treasures.

The death is the only truth in Life. We should remember it before doing anything in which we have doubt. If we are not able to destroy the five enemies the future is Grim. :wub:

Akal is only truth.

Ive tried explaining it like that BUT then they throw it your face by saying evolution is fact and im like no its not! they keep on saying to me God doesnt exist etc and that you done need sikhi to be a good person etc prayer is pointless so how do you answer to that???

sikhi isn't against the evolution theory

It is not only problem with Girls see all punjabi singer As Gurdass Mann, and all.

It is just not Girls but most sikhs. So they have more proud in being jatt then being a sikh?

Since some days i see everyone is blaming only girls but truth is boys are worst then girls in all. We can still find a keshdhari girl easily but Keshdhari boys are less in number.

So the influence of society is affecting all. Boys and girls are both affected. It is not good to allow Boys to be cleanshaven and do all things but stop girls from so. atleast Both should be treated equally.

I am not a protecting girls but just speaking Plain truth, if instead of girl we use word todays Sikhs it would be a better approach.

Regards

If you beleive that a girl that do waxing ,threading of eyebrows, and slight altering of lenght of hair can be called keshdhari then i agree girls surely outnumber boys.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I don't understand what the fuss is about. If she doesn't want Kaur in her name, and would prefer her caste, then OBVIOUSLY she is not sikh, but hindu, so let her know that that's her choice, and don't fill out the "minority" form. We gotta get out of this mindset that people born into sikh families are sikh.. they are NOT! You have to actively seek (no pun intended) sikhi, not have it bestowed upon you at birth.

A related question then: do you think that Singh and Kaur should be reserved for those AFTER taking amrit, like the original punj?

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!