want to buy Dastaar

Deep Singh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
now i think we need a translator sewadar who can translate singapore, malaysia, norway, swedish, spanish language on this forum tongue.gif jk

Contact sikhlink via email.. tell them that you will pay the extra s&h charges etc.. they probably might send you :(

AND OH btw.. WELCOME BAck :wub:

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA just use babelfish for these weird european languages vickey veer tongue.gif .... for singapore malaysian language...well theres me, derv (wheres this nyana bacha gone to????....long time since i last saw him posting here) and jaggu tongue.gif ...but then again when me derv and jaggu start speaking our own lingo we wont

translate for fear of getting kicked by u guys tongue.gif haina jaggu? ;)

oh derv is busy with 2major events this year.. first his major exams for uni entry and second his sis is gettin married this 10th april..

okay comin to da translatin part... yeah its a good idea.. and yeah no way im gonna translate wut me a billo speak.. if da admins get to know... they'll prolly hit.gifslap.gifkick.gif all of us

Guest balwinderkaur
oh derv is busy with 2major events this year.. first his major exams for uni entry and second his sis is gettin married this 10th april..

okay comin to da translatin part... yeah its a good idea.. and yeah no way im gonna translate wut me a billo speak.. if da admins get to know... they'll prolly hit.gifslap.gifkick.gif all of us

ya they wont wait a second to kick tongue.gif they just waiting to find an opportunity to latt maar us 2 bhootnis. :( hahahah. oh okay miss that nyana bacha's funny posts here....should get him to come back and start hounding you for cooking contest...IM THE JUDGE tongue.gif;)

Guest balwinderkaur

you sound confident...make me AUTHENTIC TRUE BLUE VEGETARIAN MEE REBUS...complete with gravy tongue.gif .... and hot hot sambal laksa.... blush.gif ..hehehehe all the fattening food. blush.gifrolleyes.gif