The REturn of

V

Okay form what I've heard a lot fo times, SAnt Jarnail Singh ji BHindrawale ji's

Body was NOT FOUND

now I was telling this to someone and they showed me this:', movie where they show the body

its on, on the Saintoldiers video Section.

Its the one called '84 BBC DOCUMENTARY'

and it shows His body, but they say that they don't know how he died ;)

can someone shed light?

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines

Message 9464 of 9564 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message Index Msg #

Date: Wed Jan 7, 2004 10:21 am

Subject: Post Mortem report of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale::::::::::>

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Wahegru Ji KI Fateh!!

Dear Khalsa Jee,

Recently i came to see the Post Mortem Report of Shri Sant jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale

from below link

http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2...ntoscrutiny.htm

http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2.../POST-M%7E1.htm

Parvaan Karni Jee

Gur Fateh

Jagjot Singh Khalsa

www.worldkhalsa.com

POST MORTEM REPORT

on the body of

NAME: Jarnail Singh

FATHER'S OR HUSBAND'S NAME: Sh. Joginder Singh

CASTE: Sikh

RESIDENCE: V. Rode, P.O. Bagga Purana, Distt. Faridkot

SEX: Male about 38 years

District: Amritsar Date: 7/6/84

Body brought by: ASI Saudagar Singh Body identified by: S.I. Darshan Singh C.I.D. ________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Where brought: village, thana, district:

P.S. A Division from dead house, Amritsar

DATE OF HOUR OF

Death

Examination of body

Despatch of matter to Chemical Examiner

Appearance of symptom of poison or disease

8 P.M.

Police information

7/6/84, 7 P.M.

Symptoms observed before death

Information furnished by Police

Alleged to have died as a result of multiple injuries

N.B. The Medical Officer will observe the state of all the organs and when he finds no disease or injury, he should write in the appropriate place the word "Healthy".

1. EXTERNAL APPEARANCE

1. Length of body

6' - 0"

2. Mark of ligature on neck and dissections, etc.

3. Condition of subject - stout, emaciated, decomposed etc., clothing

Body of a middle-aged person, well-built, wearing a Kacha, a chola and a phatui. All clothes blood-stained. A white metal kara present one in each forearm. Rigor mortis present in lower extremities only. Eyes closed. Left pupil dilated. Left eyeball sunken. Mouth semiopen. Post mortem staining present on back of body.

4. Wounds, bruises, position, size, nature

4. Wounds, bruises, position, size, nature (continued)

Injuries

1. A lacerated wound 3 cm x 1 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on the right side of forehead, 2 cms above middle of right eyebrow.

2. A lacerated wound with everted margins, 7 cm x 5 cm on right side of face between nose, right eye and mouth; right and left of upper lip is injured.

On dissection, the bullet after entering under injury No. 1 fractured the frontal bones of right orbit, injured right side skull, fractured right maxilla and right side of mandible. A few teeth are lying in mouth cavity. The bullet came out through the injury No. 2. Injuries 1 and 2 communicate with each other.

3. A lacerated w

ound 3 cm x 1 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on right side of head 4 cm from right eye and 1.1 cm from right eyebrow.

4. A lacerated wound 10 cm x 7 cm with everted margins on right side and back of head including the upper half of right ear.

On dissection, the bullet after entering through injury No. 3 fractured the right parietal bone, injured brain membranes and brain matter, fractured right temporal and occipetal bones and made the wound of exit through injury No. 4. Grossly lacerated brain matter mixed with blood clots and pieces of bone present in cranial cavity. Injuries 3 and 4 communicate with each other.

5. A lacerated wound 1.5cm x 1 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on front of right upper arm in upper 1/3rd.

6. A lacerated wound 2 cm x 1.5 cm with everted margins on back of right upper arm in upper 1/3rd at horizontal level with injury No. 5.

On dissection, the bullet after entering through injury No. 5 injured muscles of upper arm to come out of injury No. 6. Blood clots present amongst injured muscles. Injuries 5 and 6 communicate with each other.

7. A lacerated wound 0.75 cm x 0.75 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on left side of front of chest, 2 cm above left nipple at 12 o'clock position.

8. A lacerated wound 3 cm x 1.5 cm with everted margins on lower 1/3rd of right side of back of chest in paravertebral region.

On dissection, the bullet after entering through injury No. 7 fractured the 3rd rib on left side, injured left pleura and upper lobe of left lung through and through, injured the pericardium and heart through and through, injured right paravertebral muscles to make the wound of exit through injury No. 8 Injuries 7 and 8 communicate with each other. Free fluid blood and blood clots about 1000 cc present in chest cavity.

9. A lacerated wound …cm x 3 cm with ragged margins on medial aspect of right leg. (one word unreadable) placed on lower 1/3rd of leg. Underneath muscle grossly lacerate

d and with both bones of leg fractured into multiple pieces. Blood clots present among injured tissues.

10. A lacerated wound 6 cms x 3 cms with ragged margins on inner aspect of right foot in proximal half. Underneath soft tissues injured and bone fractured.

11. A lacerated wound 1 cm x 0.75 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on inner aspect of left ankle joint.

12. A lacerated wound 1.5 cm x 1 cm on outer aspect of right foot in its proximal half.

On dissection, the bullet after entering through injury No. 11 injured soft tissues and left ankle joint, fractured lower end of left tibia and left talus bone and made wound of exit through injury No. 12. Blood clots present amongst injured soft tissues. Injuries 11 and 12 communicate with each other.

13. A lacerated wound 0.75 cm x 0.5 cm with inverted and ecchymised margins on left side of forehead 4 cm above right eyebrow.

14. A lacerated wound 2.5 cm x 1 cm with everted margins on right side of head, 4 cms right eyebrow and 9 cms above right ear.

On dissection the bullet after entering through injury No. 13, fractured right side of frontal bone, injured brain membranes and brain matter grossly and made wound of exit through injury No. 14 after fracturing right parietal bone. Injuries 13 and 14 communicate with each other.

All injuries are anti-mortem. Injuries 9 and 10 are blast injuries as a result of explosive material which are causing fractures.

II - CRANIUM AND SPINAL CHORD

N.B. The spinal canal need not be examined unless indication of disease or injury exists.

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Scalp, skull

Vertebrae

Membranes, brain, spinal chord

Described

NAD

Described

III - THORAX

1. Walls, ribs and cartilages<

br> Described

2. Picurae

Left: Described

NAD

3. Larynx and tracheae

NAD

4. Right lung

NAD

5. Left lung

Described

6. Pericardium -

Heart

Large vessels

Described

Described

IV - ABDOMEN

1. Walls

NAD

2. Peritonium

NAD; described

3. Mouth, barynx and esophagus

NAD

4. Stomach and its contents

Empty; NAD

Chyal present

5. Small intestines and their contents

NAD

6. Large intestines and their contents

Faecal matter present; NAD

7. Liver

Pale; NAD

8. Spleen

Pale, NAD

9. Kidneys

NAD

10. Bladder

Empty; NAD

11. Organs of generation; external and internal

NAD

V - MUSCLES, BONES, JOINTS

Injury

Disease or Deformity

Fracture

Dislocation

Described

Described

VI - REMARKS BY MEDICAL OFFICER

In my opinion death is due to shock and haemorrhage as a result of massive head injury and injuries to heart and left lung accompanied with multiple fractures which is sufficient to cause death in ordinary course of nature.

Handed over to ASI Saudagar Singh:

1. Sutured body with clothes etc.

2. C.C of PMR

3. Police papers - four

Sd. Devinder Sharma

c/o Civil urgeon

Amritsar

Probable time that elapsed

(a) between injury and death

Instantaneous

(B) between death and post-mortem

About 36 hours

ABSTRACT OF CHEMICAL EXAMINER'S REPORT

Post-mortem

Message 9464 of 9564 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message I

ndex Msg #

Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy - Copyright Policy - Terms of Service - Guidelines - Help

that wasnot his body. In that vdeo it shows sant ji had a full head of hair wich is not true. Sant ji had a very far recieving hairline. Also in the picture there is no white hair in his beard, when sant ji did have white hair in his beard. In the picture his kes open and bhug off but trust me a taksalis bug does not come off so easily :e:. You can talk to people like giani takhur singh who was with sant ji when the attack happened. Sant ji took off his baadi kirpan and gave it to a singh and his but he was still wearing a small one. They saw him run off into this fg and after that no one saw him. Ok just say that is his body, how about all those other hundreds of pictures which claim to be sant jis body, did sant ji have people made to look like him, I highly doubt it. Also have you ever seen them take any clear picture of him no there all very bluary so you cant tell who it is. Even sant ji want to be cremated but there was no cremation ceramony. Baba takhur singh also made a statment in Cali, he said if sant baba jarnail singh is dead "Fer meri dari kichdo" look at that huge bachan. Sant ji will be back to continue his Morcha :nihungsmile:.

:g KHALISTAN ZINDABAD :g

but i spoke to taksalis who were with sant ji during the attcak ad they all said sant ji did ardas to fight till death defending harmandir sahib, why would sant ji run off into a "fg"...? why woudl sant ji see 20 years of injustice and fake police encounters and delho pogroms and the hanging of Bhai sukha and jinda.....I cannot believe that a sant sipahi like sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindrawaale would leave the battlefield so quickly, mahatma gandhi said he would let pakistan be made over his dead body, well he lied and lived to see pakistan be formed, Bhindrawaala promised to die defending harmadir sahib, and i believ he kept his promise.

Guest Jas Singh

this debate has gone on for too long i think we goto over 20 threads same discussion, we should just wait and see what happens...if he doesnt come back soon alot of people will lose hope...why argue over somting that will be solved soon

Lose hope?! LOSE HOPE?!?!

GURU KHALSA DOES NOT LOSE HOPE!!

just because one (great) man does not come back you think the panth is going to lose hope? if that happens I will lose hope in the panth because there would be no real khalsa left. Why should our future hang on the return of one man? yes if he returned some people would be inspired, but im sure an equal number would say "hey where have you been?" and not do anything for the panth no matter what justification is given for his abscence.

I think the panth will do what the panth needs to do when it needs to do it. We dont rely on one single man, no matter how great. We rely on guru sahib.