Khalsa Cmp

Guest khalsa cmp goer

Guest khalsa cmp goer

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

ermmm dis might sound a little stupid but i dnt know wat clothes to take to khalsa camp i mean i packd 5 suits and 2 sets of trousers? dnt reli fanci wearing them but i fort 4 dactivities and erm i was wondring do i need nemore clothes?

can someone help?

sorri if i sound reeli stupid mafi sangat ji

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt expect so, as lng as its nuffin sily lots of penjia wear 3 quarters etc for sports and whatnot!

i wouldnt expect so, as lng as its nuffin sily lots of penjia wear 3 quarters etc for sports and whatnot!

It's a Gurmat camp...I don't see why you can't wear just suits/baana for the duration of the camp like other Gursikhs.

It's a Gurmat camp...I don't see why you can't wear just suits/baana for the duration of the camp like other Gursikhs.

okay.. buh wha's wrong wit sum1 wanting to wear jeans/sweats/joggers or sumtin?

i tink da whole point is to be 'covered up'... unless it says in the rules that u 'must' wear certain tingz... there shouldn't be a problem.. as long as ur 'covered up' and 'modest' about your attire...

Guest khalsa camp goer

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

sori if i caused offence jus dort id say i aint wearin no 3quarters lol i know its a gurmat camp and even outside i make sure im full on covered i was jus wondring from someone whos been before because dont wana be sweating in bana/suit especaily during sporty activities

5 sets suits deffo!

as for activities it depends what you do n if u 2 sweaty or messy activities i would recomend you 2 bring more sets of sprts stuff

to be on the safe side ide say take 4.......dont take 4 jackets or summit cuz u aint gna have space, four tshirts n trousers or summit and a pair of trainers/shoes which you dont mind gettin durty

Guest baba amarjeet singh

bring 1 suit for each amrit vela and one for each evening keertan so lets say thts about 10

then bring one for each activity

tht another 5

so thts 15 and bring another 5 just incase.

u can never be too prepared :wub:

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Take a little more than you plan on taking! You'd rather have extra clothing (even if you don't wear them all!) than not having enough, which in the end may leave you feeling uncomfortable during the camp. Plus anything can happen, i.e. spillages/stains from Langar (now that’s only if you can’t eat! tongue.gif ) or your clothes just getting dirty for some other unaccounted reason.

You have to remember as well that the days will be long, from AmritVela (3am-4am) till night time (9pm-10pm), so you may want to have fresh clothes for the evening Divaan.

I hope everyone has a totally Chardhikalaa time at KhalsaCamp! :wub:

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!